10. ||

Camilla POV

"I can't believe we in Miami yo!" Cash ass was too excited, pulling up to the hotel.

I knew Brandon had money but damn he had us in a four bedroom condo. And the building was beautiful so I couldn't wait to see the inside of the condo.

Me and Brandon hadn't said a word since the lil argument we had on the plane, which was so petty. But he had me fucked up talking about going to the strip club with his niggas "on business" head ass ight yeah we'll see.

"Nari babe wake up, we here." Cash said nudging her to get up. She mugged his whole face when he woke her mean ass up. "You wanna be left in the car?" She shook her head no, which made him laugh cause she was still somewhat sleep. So Brandon decided to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder.

The bellman grabbed all of our bags and headed to our room. I grabbed Akairi and she was so happy it's like she knew she was somewhere new about to enjoy herself.

I headed to the elevator with Akairi and Cass, feeling the urge to throw up but I tried my best to hold it until we got to our room. "Bae you okay?" Brandon was looking at me all worried. "Yo face is red baby you okay?" Soon as he asked we made it to our room. I put Kairi down and ran to the restroom. I heard some footsteps behind me but all I could do is let everything that was in my stomach out into the toilet.

"I'm okay." I knew exactly who it was that followed me. I felt his presence behind me. "Just the pregnancy." He handed me a towel and helped me off the floor.

I looked in the mirror at how flushed my face was and Brandon just stared at me. "I'm gone be here every step of the way Mill." He kissed me on my shoulder a couple of times til he seen a smile on my face.

"Look I know I'm pregnant but I'm fine let's just enjoy this trip." I grabbed his arm that was wrapped around my neck and kissed it. "I don't wanna be mad this whole trip, but don't play with me. No lap dances and trust me I'll find out, me and Sky got connects from here just like you. And I will pop up try me."

"You ain't gotta worry about me bae, you trust me right?" His eyebrow went up and that's how I knew he wanted a real answer.

"Yes I trust you Brandon." I rolled my eyes.

"Ight well we here for a week and I wanna take care of business first so I can spend the rest of the time here enjoying it with my baby. So I'm about to hit the strip with my niggas now to take care of that and I'll be back tonight." He looked at me like he was gone fix my attitude. "Sky here and she on the floor below us, she on her way up here."

I instantly ran out the restroom and the room to the hallway and my bitch was right there. "Bitch!"

"Bitch! Surprise sus!" She hugged me and picked me up by my ass. "I didn't say yes to coming til the last minute but I knew you'd be here so I said hell yeah." She already had on her swim suit and booty shorts ready for whatever.

"I'm so happy you here Sky you just don't know. Let's go to the beach with the kids and we can talk!"

"Alright let's tell these bad ass kids to get ready and I'll get Cass and Kairi ready while you get ready."

Man I was so happy she was here. "Okay I'll be back."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

We was at the beach enjoying ourselves. Everybody had they own thing going on. Me & Sky was soaking up the sun laying our fine asses on the beach. Cass and Kairi were playing in the sand, and Cash and Nari was swimming together.