03. ||

East POV

A Week Later

"Put it down Akairi Aujeana Perkins." This little girl was doing too much. Touching everything she could possibly get her hands on. "Now." She moved her hand and plopped on the floor with a pouty face and crossed her arms. "Uh uh none of that, go play with your toys babe be good for daddy. I'll buy you ice cream."

"Ice cream?" She asked with excitement, that made me chuckle. Fat self.

"Yes ice cream now go play baby."

"Okay daddy." She got up and headed to her play room with her cute self.

I promise three years ago I did not see myself being a father to a lil girl. Man the shit still trips me out at times, and Akairi is three now walking and talking like she grown. Two years ago I was wildin' the fuck out. No care in the world but getting to this money, fucking broads left and right. Which is how I met Akairi's mom, Akaisha. She was a hoe then, drama filled and extra and she's the same to this day. I just don't deal with her ass. She's been drama in my life for three years and I just don't have time for it anymore I'm 21 and I know it's early but I'm tired of fucking different bitches I just want somebody that's mine and only mine. Fuck the bullshit.

I like Camilla, we've been texting and face timing since that night at the club. Our vibe was official. She know what I'm about and she respects it. She got me hip to a lot of shit when it comes to her life and I fuck with it forreal. She beautiful with a bomb ass body with that vibe man I gotta have her. I just wish she drop that lame nigga she with now.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud. I had just got a text from Mill and she sent me a pic.

 I had just got a text from Mill and she sent me a pic

Mill: Just getting home from the gym, sorry for the late text 😘 Sky took this BTW.

Me: Nah you owe me now 😎

Mill: Fine what is it?

Me: My date, you owe me. Just let me take you out Milly.

Mill: A harmless date, hmm 🤔 okay let's go. Where you taking me Brandon?

Damn, she finally said yeah and I don't know where to take her. Hold up she a taurus, we love to eat.

Me: Let's go out to eat.

Mill: Yes! Now I'm really down, I love me some food! 😂😂

She so funny but I knew it.

Me: Pick you up at 7 😘

Finally got my chance in. I bet not fuck this shit up. Time to get fresh for her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Camilla POV

I was getting ready for this date and didn't know what to wear, but we were going to throw down so I went for casual.