27. || I Do

East POV

"Kairi come here." I was watching the NBA all-star game when Akaisha facetimed my phone. "Hold on." I answered the phone. Kairi finally came running downstairs.

"Yes daddy."

"Here's your muva." I gave her my phone. She sat on the couch and talked to her for a minute. Next thing you know I heard "lemme talk to your dad!" Hugh I really didn't wanna talk to her ass. Kairi handed me my phone and ran back upstairs after giving me a kiss on the cheek. "What up?"

"When can I get Akairi?" I hate when she randomly wants my daughter. I swear my baby is not temporary. This bitch act like she borrowing something​ from me. The only reason I continue letting her see her is because Akairi wants to see her mom and half brother.

"In a couple days I gotta go get some shit from Harlem so it can happen then or you can wait til after my wedding she can visit you for a week if that works out for you. Which one?"

"You getting married?" Of course she hears that over everything. "And when you come down to Harlem, where you at?"

"Yeah I'm getting married. And we live in Atlanta now. But can you answer my question about Akairi, the whole reason you called. Wassup?"

"I wanna see her before the wedding." She rolled her eyes.

"Ight well I'll hit you up in a couple days so you can see her while I'm there but she gotta come back with me so Mill can get Kairi dress fitted."

"Yeah whatever."

"Listen I ain't about to argue witcho bitter ass. You either want your daughter or not? For facts I shouldn't even let you see her because you haven't reached out to see her since her birthday so what the fuck you gone do?" She had pissed me off big time. She hung up just like I expected her to do, fuckin lame.

My phone got to ringing again but this time it read "Wifey 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤🙌🏾" I answered the facetime. "Hey baby what you doing?" Her beautiful ass always boosted my spirits.

"Sitting in the living room, waiting for you to get yo fine ass back home."

"Sorry babe I'm tryna get right for this wedding dress and you."

"Baby I love the way you are now, you tripping. You not shaped like the fuckin mannequins at the store. You gotta body, a beautiful one so it's the peoples job to get they dresses to fit what they working with baby." She smiled so hard off that.

"Baby I love you I swear. Walking down the aisle to you is my dream come true."

"See that's what I like to hear. Now I bring yo ass home so I can cuddle with you."

"Okay babe, I'll see you in a minute. Love you!" She blew a kiss into the phone.

"Love you too." I hung up. Cash came down the stairs and flopped down on the couch. "Wassup bro?"

"These females bro be pissing me off expecting so much from me here with they boujiee ass." This nigga act like he had real problems going on.

"Nigga you had me worried like it was some real shit on yo mind. But it's just about some females. Treat these females like they treat you I promise it'll work out for you bro. They gone be flocking g. But you ready to get back to Harlem to get suited?"

"Yeah you ready?" He gave me a look.

"Yeah why you ask bruh?"

"My sis told me about what happened when you went back, don't be mad at her tho she only told me because I noticed how you were when you first came back."