40.

East POV

I woke up feeling so out of it

I woke up feeling so out of it. A hangover out the ass and definitely feeling stupid. I went with Fab and Chris last night at the strip and decided to invite Christina only to tell her we can be coo but all the other cute shit dead and that I need her to respect my marriage. But after a few drinks of Henny shit got too friendly between us.

We ended up getting a room and I almost smacked her but when she was giving me head I came to realization on what the fuck I was doing. I had a whole family and wife at home.

I was big tweaking. I told Christina to delete my number and kicked her out the room. I decided to sleep off my alcohol only to wake up feeling like shit. I instantly got up, looking for my phone.

I sat down and used the hotel phone to call myself and found it under the bed. I had hella missed calls from my bro and Sky, only a couple from my mom. I decided to call ma dukes first. It rang 3 times before she answered. "You ought to be ashamed of yourself." She semi-yelled through the phone.

"Ah shit ma chill please. I gotta mad hangover yo."

"I don't give a damn get here now!" She hung up on my coo ass.

I put on my clothes from last night and went downstairs to drop my door key off at the front desk before heading out. I felt like shit and me not even coming back home last night made shit look even worse.

I tried calling Mill but each call was ignored. I knew I was in trouble with her but I promised myself I'd do anything to fix it.

After being in traffic for 20 minutes I made it to our LA home. I walked in the house to find my mom rocking Ameira and Bj to sleep.

"Aye ma where Mill? I know you pissed at me but I need to fix this first."

"She's gone Brandon." She said plainly, still rocking the kids.

"What you mean she gone? Where the fuck she at?" Now my temper was rising.

"She left. She said she needed time away from you. She was devastated seeing the post you posted of you and that Christina bitch."

"Hold on what? I ain't post shit last night except for my win." I took out my phone immediately and went to my Insta. "I didn't post this what the fuck!" I threw my phone across the room. "Ma where she at?"

"I don't know. She said goodbye to me and the kids and she left."

I sat on the couch and covered my face with my hands tryna breathe. "She threw you a surprise party, you know." I looked up at my mom.

"Yeah she did. She got here, disappointed, took down all the decorations we had put up for you. What happened to you B? This is not the man that I raised."

"Ma I don't know what you mean."

"Hell you was more humble when you ran New York. Way more humble and appreciative. Understanding and more caring. You married Brandon and you used to worship the ground Camilla walked on. Hell she supported every piece of your dream and now you're taking her for granted. Now she's gone and left you these kids to take care of on your own."