06. ||

Camilla POV

I woke up feeling hella sore. I was on top of Brandon and he was holding my waist, knocked the fuck out snoring softly. Oh my gosh last night was so crazy and amazing.

I was thinking about how everything went down and suddenly had the urge to pee. I got up slowly trying not to wake Brandon but he moved soon as I did. "Where you going bae?" He asked, voice still raspy and eyes still closed. He held on to my waist tighter.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I giggled a little at how he tried to keep me in bed with him. I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom, and soon as I opened my screen there was hella notifications from my twitter and instagram, both I barely be on so I was kinda confused.

I did my business, washed my hands then sat on the counter to see what all these notifications was about. I opened my Instagram and I seen that I was tagged in this pic of Brandon and some lil thirsty bitch.

 I opened my Instagram and I seen that I was tagged in this pic of Brandon and some lil thirsty bitch

@baddbitch01 he might be with her for now but he's always gonna come back to me 😭😘 @adoremillyrock

I seen this bitch before I just don't know where and she had me completely fucked up and so did he if he think I was going for any.

I then went to my twitter already knowing what bullshit was to come. There was hella screenshots between East and that bitch. Sky's ass was retweeting it arguing with the girl and I just couldn't hold in my anger anymore.

I opened the bathroom door and threw my phone as hard as I could at Brandon's back. "Ahh shit what the fuck?!" He jumped up. "Why you do that shit?" He got out of bed.

"Open my phone and you'll see." I was still naked so I went to my dresser to grab some sweats and a sports bra.

"Mill I don't fuck with this bitch anymore." He said putting on his boxers. "How you just gonna assume that shit after what happened last night?" He tried to come closer to me but I pushed him away.

"I want you to leave man. I thought shit was gonna be good too but you out here fucking her and who knows who else, prolly still fuckin yo baby momma." I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm not fuckin nobody Mill, them is old screenshots man. I ont even got that bitch number in neither of my phones you can check it. Tarah been irrelevant to me since I met you and she was just a fuck anyway that's it man." I was crying, how pissed I was and my face was now red. He let go of my arm. "But if you don't trust me and believing these thots over me anyway there ain't no reason for me to stay. I'm out."

He began putting on his clothes from last night and I ran in the bathroom and slammed it. I didn't know what to think or what to believe. Everything's been so good even before last night and now it's about to crumble in my face just like that.

I heard the front door slam, seconds later his car pulling off. None of what just happened felt real at all. I didn't know what to do so I called Sky and my other friends from that I met from work some years ago, Tia and Kamry. We all been linked since then. "Hello.." I was still crying.