24. ||

Mill POV

It's been some months since Brandon's been gone and I been holding up good trying not to think the worst

It's been some months since Brandon's been gone and I been holding up good trying not to think the worst. The girls are horrible tho, especially Kairi. She crying like every other day it kills me. She's only five but she's only used to her daddy and I understand that to the fullest. It's just hard dealing with that.

Everything else besides that has been good. I had to put the kids in school I know a couple months ago we were supposed to go back but just not know if East was dead or not scared me to move back so we're here. I got Nari into dance class because that's all that girl do, all the new dances she got em down pack so she was happy when I found her an urban dance class.

I was in the bed with Kairi watching tv while she was playing on her tablet using my butt as her personal pillow. I was just about to check my notifications on facebook when my bestfriend facetimed me. "Bitch I'm coming down there like I'm on the plane with Kamry and Tia right now." Which they were really on the plane. "I know this a out of nowhere pop up but bitch we coming."

I was really shocked I haven't talked to them since I got here. "Um okay well there's enough rooms and the house is together and since y'all are already on a plane here I can't say no."

"Exactly why the fuck we did this. Bye bitch we're a hour away." She hung up. Well I guess that would be a distraction from thinking about Brandon.

"Cashmere!" I yelled for him cause I know he was in the theater down the hall. Shortly he walked in and grabbed Kairi up, snuggling her.

"Wassup sis."

"I need you to watch these two while I shower and get ready. Sky and nem coming down here and they almost here. Please?!"

"Go ahead." He dropped down on my couch in my room, still holding Kairi.

It's time to get out my slump and get cute with my girls!

A Hour Later

I ran down the stairs when I heard hella knocks and bamming on my door. All them colors I seen through the door I knew it was my besties. I swung the door open.

"Bitch!" Sky hugged me and held on to my ass with her gay self. "You done got thicker on a bitch!" Tia and Kamry gave me side hugs due to them having bottles in their hands. They was ready for the turn up.

"Are you pregnant again?" Kamry asked, looking at my hips.

"First off my baby is only 5 months, second these are just baby making hips now and third I'm on birth control. Damn y'all bitches grilling me already!" I grabbed Sky suitcase and rolled it into the house.

"Milly I can't believe y'all got this big ass mansion tho but knowing East he was gone go all out for y'all." Sky said and I could tell from her facial expression she regretted saying his name. But it was okay I had to be strong.