33.

East POV

"Aaron bro I'm so glad you decided to move here. You been a lot of help around the house dawg." Today was my lil broskie birthday and after the couple months we had, we needed a celebration for sure! "On top of that you my lil bro! You don't know how excited I was to hear that I had a little brother out there and we were both born and raised in New York!" We were walking from upstairs to downstairs and I had my arm around his neck just talking to him.

"Yeah bro I was excited too... Wassup tho?" He laughed as we were walking towards the front door.

I stopped us at the door. "Look you mean a lot to me man, we blood, got Dad in us for sure but I don't need you going in the same path that I did bruh. I need you to stay focused. You ain't gotta do this military shit if you don't want to but I need you back in school or pursuing this model shit. If our moms knew you got shot or that something worse woulda happened to you, they prolly wouldn't talk to me for awhile so all that going on runs and shit that you was doing with Cease and Don while I was on vaca behind my back is dead. You understand me man?"

"I'm sorry bro. I was just... I don't know I wanted to help out man and you know we actually blood brothas I'd rather us being business parts than you with anyone else. I seen how Walt did you and I don't want that to happen again. You coulda died B and fucking with the military I couldn't even come and check on you so I said fuck that shit. I had to learn how to be a man at a early age just like you bro and I just wanted to make some extra money. My savings is getting lower and lower. I wasn't tryna be sneaky I was just tryna make some money and not lean on you. You've done enough for me man."

"Bro you not a leech dawg, that's the difference. You my little brother, when you need anything I gotcha. Hell if it make you feel better I can loan you something." We both laughed. "Not everybody know but my main reason I left Harlem and came here is because I'm leaving the game bro. So I don't need you getting in this shit, ight?"

"Yeah bro. You got my word."

"Alright well with that being said it's your 20th birthday and imma always look out for you. I love you man, open the door." I moved to the side and he looked at me hella confused.

"What you mean open the door?"

"Open the door man. Why you gotta be so hard headed?" I laughed at his ass because he looked scared.

He opened the front door and everyone yelled out "SURPRISE!" All our peoples was standing around his new 2019 Bullitt Mustang. Nobody had this shit to be forreal but me, myself, Money Making East could get shit like this.

"What the fuck bro! Who's is this?" He looked back at me to see me grinning.

"That's all you bro. Go ahead and look in there." It was a duffle bag with 50 bands in it.

See what muthafuckas don't know I hit my first mill at 17 and nah it wasn't easy but I hustled my ass for it and it was well worth it. I ain't been broke since. I invested in that strip club and a couple of other small places and I been rich since. To be 23 with all these accomplishments, I'm proud of myself.

He hopped back out the car. "Bro you can't be serious! This me forreal?"

"Yes it's all yours Aaron man." He walked up to me and bro hugged me super tight. "I love you bro. I told you I got you."

"I love you too and I'm going to school."

"Smart man but aye look Mill invited Queen. I don't know what y'all got going on but just a heads up bro."

"You know what I gotta thank Mill for that. I ain't think I was gone see shorty again for a minute. We been texting since the day of your bachelor party and it's been fire conversation so I'm hype now."

"Yeah and I brought Boogie & Los out to celebrate your day."

Bro grew up with Boogie and Los they look at me like big bro so of course I flew them out from the Bronx. "Yo word where they at?"

"Go to the backyard bro." I never seen his ass so excited. But I'm glad I could do it for him.

Y'all ready for Aaron POV?