12. ||

Camilla POV

4 Months Later 🤰🏽👶🏽🍼

I was getting bigger by the day and I didn't like it. Bitches was staring at me left and right like I took they nigga.

Well in ways I did bitches knew I was gone be punching on shit if they tried it with mines. One of the finest niggas coming outta East Harlem was off the market and was actually faithful to me and they was mad. Meanwhile I'm happy and content.

I was in bed binging Shameless on Netflix, when I heard someone come in the house, seconds later Brandon brung his fine ass in the room I swear I been even more horny than before.

He stripped off his shirt and pants and got in bed with just his basketball shorts and socks on. He didn't even say anything he just cuddled up to my stomach and rubbed on it. "Bae what's wrong?" He was silent for a moment then cleared his throat.

"Nothing, just tired baby and been wanting to be around you all day, shit I had to take care of a lotta business today."

"What business?" I was rubbing his head, waiting for his answer.

"I got into it with Akaisha's ass again, at my moms tho and she slapped me." I pushed him off of me and got out of bed. He grabbed my arm, making me face him. "Aye you carrying my child, what you on man?" He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"So what the fuck I'm supposed to do let this raggedy ass bitch keep disrespecting us or what cause I don't have time. And the only females I know that is allowed to put their hands on you is your momma and me. The fuck that ain't yo bitch. Now move!"

I'm so tired of this tired bitch wanting to be me so bad. If she loved him so much why the fuck she did all that grimy shit then. She need to get it through her head he's moved on. The only thing they have in common is Akairi and that's all that matters nothing else.

"No sit yo pregnant ass down. I'm ight Mill, that slap wasn't shit. I'm coo I just needed to calm down that's why I needed you baby. I can't put my hands on no female, wasn't raised like that but this girl right here be trying me and I ain't did nothing to her."

I was listening to him or whatever but I was thinking about what Sky was gone do for me with this situation. Cause she had me fucked up and tried it for the last time.

"Alright fine man." I put on my slippers and headed into the living room.

"Damn forreal Mill can I fix this myself?" He was following me around the house. Now he mad cause I'm mad what the fuck.

"I don't care Brandon do you. But if she ever jump crazy around me she's getting​ fucked up and that's on my kids." Yeah I was not playing.

"Alright can you just come lay with me bae? I ain't do nothing to you either." He looked hella sad which made me give in.

"Come here." I couldn't help myself, couldn't stay mad for long when it came to him.

"Nah come in here, I wanna eat."

This man was something else just because he was about to get me right don't mean I'll forget about this bitch Akaisha.

Sky POV

"This gender reveal party is gonna be so cute, don't you think so babe?" I was in the passenger seat of Don's car all excited, he was just laughing at me.

"Bae you want kids one day?" He asked me still looking at the road.

"Yes and our kids would be so damn cute Don wouldn't nobody have shit on them but I ain't ready yet." I said quickly.