14. ||

Mill POV

It had been a week since my bestfriend been away from me and I was so upset. I miss her like crazy but she gone to be there for her man so I understand. It was me and East birthday weekend and I was pregnant so we weren't doing too much. He was going out to the club with Walt later on so I spent my time shopping for the kids today.

Now I was at the mall picking out Cass stuff for the funeral and Brandon was at the shoe store of course. After I found Cass suit I went to go checkout and as I was grabbing my clutch out my purse I seen the cashier grabbing someone's credit card. I looked over it was Brandon's ass. I swear he don't ever let me spend my money.

"Forreal Brandon. Can I buy my stuff for my lil brother?"

"Chill bae." As he was looking at me while the cashier was cheesing a lil too hard for me.

"Excuse me can I get my man's credit card back or what?" Brandon's ass rubbed his hand through his waves and looked away because he already knew what I was on. The lil hoe knew I wasn't going for none.

"I'm sorry, here you go. Have a great day."

"Mhm." Brandon grabbed my bags and we headed out the store. "I can't stand these thirsty ass females always looking at you."

"Bae it aint my fault tho. How you think I feel when niggas looking at you and staring at your ass. I try not to react like how I want to cause that shit piss me off. But you be letting these females know you bothered by them. I'm yours ma you ain't gotta worry about these hoes, okay?" He grabbed my hands and kissed them. "Alright?"

"Alright Brandon." I had no choice but to believe my man. He's been with my chunky ass 24/7. Plus he just leave his phone around me knowing I can go in it whenever. So I believe him ain't no other bitches came out the woodwork lately.

East POV

I was at the strip club with Walt thanks to my baby momma giving me a break. It was my birthday weekend and I just wanted to take some shots. 22 shots and I don't even remember what happened or what made me drink but I was filthy drunk and I didn't even know realize I was drinking that much til I was at this point. All of a sudden, the same stripper that had been eyeing me all night was walkin to me. "You wanna lap dance?"

"Nah I'm cool ma but wassup with all that eyeing you been doing since I stepped in here?"

"I know a fine ass nigga when I see em' and you caught my eye but I apologize love."

"No need but you know what I'll take that dance, just in private." Walt was doing his thing surrounded by ass so he didn't even see me get up to leave with ole girl.

Soon as I hit that room everything became a blur.

***********

I woke up and I wasn't in my bed. I knew I fucked up instantly. I looked over and the girl from last night was laying ass naked. "Awe shit fuck no what the fuck I do?!" I hopped out her bed and start looking for my shit.

"Hey cutie, your stuff is over there." She pointed towards here dresser. "Last night was amazing."

"Did we use condoms?" I was throwing my shirt on rushing around her room.

"Uh yeah? Why you ask?"

"Good look I need you to promise me to keep this between us. What's your name?"

"Gabby."

"Gabby what happened last night was a mistake g. I have a girl and she will kill me if she finds about this she gone kill me, understand? I don't even remember what all happened last night ma honestly."

"Look I won't say a word East, I promise." She put her hand out for me to shake it. I shook her hand and rushed out her house.

Soon as I got in the car I started thinking of lies off the top of my head as to why I didn't come home last night. Man I fucked up big time and I honestly don't know what I was on last night. This some straight bullshit. 15 minutes later I pulled up to my crib and my heart felt like that shit was beating outta my chest.

I walked in the house and I didn't see anybody and a nigga felt a lil relieved. I went to my room to grab my clothes and towel, and when I walked in Camilla was in bed still sleep. My stomach dropped I just felt regret seeing her lay there alone when I'm the one normally laying there.

I headed to the bathroom and got in the shower instantly. After awhile of standing in there, thinking, I heard the bathroom door open and I knew it was Mill. She was silent for a second. "Hey babe, when did you get in?"

"A hour ago. I'm sorry I had a lot of shit to do at the club last night and I ended up falling sleep in my office. Too many shots with my niggas had me out." I straight lied to her.

"Oh okay well me and our baby girl missed you last night. Can I get in there with you daddy?"

"I'm about to get out now, you wanna cuddle when I get out?"

"Yes baby I'll be in the room, waiting."

I got out the shower and dried off. I looked in the mirror at myself and all a nigga could do was shake my head.

I put on my clothes and headed into my bedroom. "So can you make love to me daddy?" Mill was on her knees on the bed in some sexy lingerie, with her curly hair all over the place. I couldn't have sex with her after what just happened.

"Awe baby I'm not feeling so good, gotta hangover from last night I just wanna lay down." I laid on the bed in front of her.

"But bae you left me horny last night, not coming home." She put her hands down my sweat pants and rubbed my dick, I instantly got hard.

She took off her lingerie and got on top of me. "Damn Mill forreal baby I just wanna sleep." I tried looking away but I couldn't. She was rubbing on herself, making it hella hard for me not to rub on her my damn self.  She grinded on me til I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up with her still on top.

"You gone become my husband one day." She kissed me on my lips. "This isn't gonna be our first child, we're gonna have more. We gone live a great life with our family and I can't wait til we get married. I love you and I'm in love baby." She kissed me again.

"I'm in love with you too baby. I love you to death, we gone build together and live a great life with our family. Baby I promise all the mistakes I made I'm gone make it up to you. I kissed her back and she gave me tongue. She pulled my pants off of me and sat back on me.

"Make love to me now baby." I couldn't help myself anymore I wanted to feel my woman. She wrapped her legs around me and slid on me. "Oh my gosh!" She dug her fingers in my back, just from one stroke.

I pulled her closer to me and begin kissing and licking on her from her neck to her chest, still stroking her slow.

She grabbed the back of my head, arching her back letting me know she was about to cum which was my goal. "Baby lemme eat on you." She looked at me and nodded her head.

I laid her back on the bed and got on my knees looking over her body. I went down grabbing her thick thighs and putting them on my shoulders. I licked and nibbled on her treasure til she was screaming my name and grabbing at the sheets. "Ohh shit!" She came on the sheets.

"I'm about to go get a bubble bath ran for you baby." I kissed her and got up to go run one for her. When I got back she was past out sleep. "Baby wake up, lemme put you in the tub." She stretched and opened her eyes and smiled.

"Why you treating me so good? Like you spoil me already but you feel bad for not coming home last night? It's okay baby."

"No it's not but come on Mill." I grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. She seen it was candles and rose pedals and smiled hella hard. "Go head get in while I make dinner."

"Okay bae." She kissed me again and got in the tub.

I feel so fucked up but imma do everything to make shit way better for us. I just pray she don't find out man.