09.||

Okay readers, I'm gonna try Don & Sky POV! Let me know if you guys like. 💜😘

Don POV

I was packing up my clothes for Miami when I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole and it was Skylar fine ass. "Hey baby." I grabbed her up bringing her in the house. "Where your clothes at?" She was empty handed.

"In my trunk." It took me a couple days to convince her to come on this Miami trip with me but at the very last minute she said yes, which had made me thinking positive about what me & her got going on. "I even packed some things for you to see me in if you tell me what's going on with you." She mugged me in my face and walked away to the kitchen.

"Babe come here. Why you acting like that?"

"Cause you're really pissing me off Don and I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not playing this hoe shit. Am I your girl or you entertaining other bitches?" She leaned on the counter waiting for my answer, with her arms crossed.

"You mine and I'm yours bae I promise. Come here man." She such a brat. She walked over to me with her arms still crossed.

"What?" She asked before I kissed her. "I really like yo mean ass. I'm not playing you and I'm not tryna risk my nice cars getting the windows busted out or tires flattened messing with yo ass." We both shared a laugh.

"Tell me what it is Don. Why you always wining and dining me but don't stay for dessert?" I laughed at her cause she was dead serious.

"I'm a recovering sex addict. I been doing good lately. Haven't had sex in months. I know you used to see me leaving the club with females and shit but I wasn't fucking them cause I thought I couldn't control myself. But I've gotten help and I can now. I just want you to really be down before I have sex or make love to you."

"Don why didn't you just tell me? I wouldn't judge you because of that and the fact that you actually got help for it shows you don't let your pride get in the way." She wrapped her arms around me. "So maybe on this Miami trip we can do something romantic and it lead to that if you ready?" She was looking me dead in my eyes so I knew it was real.

"Yeah I'm with that fasho." I kissed her on her juicy lips. "Alright lets get all this shit in my truck and get a move on it."

This trip gone be lit fasho, I can tell already. Especially seeing Sky fine ass in this bikini.

Sky POV

We were on the plane and I was facetiming my lil sis Kyra. She was surprised I decided to come on this trip.

"Sus you about to have so much fun Miami is lit, and you about to be with white chocolate fine ass. Ooouuu he about to wine and dine on you forreal sis. Tell him I said hi brother in law."

"Hey sis. How you and nephew doing?" Don got all in the camera. My sister didn't know she was on speaker I guess.

"We good, Elijah come say hi to TT Sky and uncle D." My nephew hopped in the screen waving at us all excited.

People didn't know not even Camilla but I've known Don forever and whenever he'd come in town he'd be with me and we wouldn't do anything but go OT or chill at my house so he knew my family and they loved his ass. Camilla met him a week after my FAM and she loved him, they would text about me and when he found out East was checking for her, he told her not to tell him they knew each other cause he wasn't ready to introduce me as his lady yet. We never had sex if we did anything he would give me bomb ass head and we'd do some four play but that be about it.

He told my family he was gonna marry one day and they looked at him like he was crazy. But Kyra ass is all with it, she thinks he's genuine and all the good stuff so we'll see.

"Love y'all. Enjoy and turn up for me." Kyra said after she was done talking to Don, who took over my facetime.

"Love y'all too and we will." We both waved and I hung up. "We're gonna make this the best trip right?"

"I mean I den took you on many but it should be different this time seeing we about to try something new."

"Yes but no rush let's just take it slow babe." I looked at him to see if we were on the same page.

"Fasho that's just my speed, besides we official like a whistle you mine now. We about to fuck Miami up together." He smiled at me, making me go in for a kiss. He always got to me with that grin of his. "Yeah this about to be good." He grabbed my face and kissed me some more.

I was snuggling up next to him when I gotta text from East. He told me that he forgot to tell Mill I was coming but now it was a surprise cause he fucked up on the way there. I was cracking up. I showed Don the text and he instantly start laughing. I just text back okay and put my phone on silent.

Time to go to sleep with my babe, I'm sure we'll be there by the time I woke up.