Epilogue. - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

WAITING ROOM

The six alphas were a bundle of nerves while they waited for a verdict. They paced back and forth in the big waiting room, looking at the double door with expectation, waiting there for hours, so it seemed.

Nobody had been able to sleep when they got the news that it was happening, but there was nothing they could do to speed it up or to make it better soon. So they went to sleep and tried their best not to go crazy.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Namjoon muttered, getting up from the armchair, the silence of the room finally getting the best of him.

"Oh God, this is so nerve-wracking..." Taehyung mumbled, worrying at his lips. He was sitting on the couch, his elbows supported on his thighs, as he held his chin with his thumbs and his hands in a prayer.

"I can't wait anymore!" Jungkook stated, stopping in his tracks and walking to the main door, but being stopped by Hoseok.

"There is nothing we can do, Kook." He said this to the maknae, putting a hand on his shoulder and trying to smile his worry away.

"Stop talking for fuck's sake! Your voices are annoying me!" Seokjin snapped, throwing a pillow at the standing alphas.

"You guys are so fucking irritating! Why the fuck are you whining about? If you didn't want this to happen, why did you have to put your stupid cocks inside Jimin and breed him??" Yoongi burst in anger, receiving a shocked stare from all the boys.

"You're one to talk." Seokjin bit back, but before they could continue this arguing, the double door opened and Momo and Heechul came out.

"Is it done?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Do they have an answer?" Hoseok tried to find out.

Momo didn't answer them. She simply gave a soft kiss on Heechul's cheek, her brows furrowed, as she got back to the hallway where the double door hid and led to other rooms.

She looked tired; probably she too didn't sleep all night.

"Not yet," Heechul finally said, massaging the bridge of his nose. 

"But Moon and Byeol are getting impatient." He said this, raising his phone to indicate that he had received the message.

Namjoon and Yoongi checked their silent phones and sighed, looking at each other in search of a solution to that slight problem. They came to a consensus soon.