xɪɪɪ.

"Here, a flower for another flower, from another flower." Jin extended a bouquet of beautiful flowers to Jimin once the omega reached the end of the staircase, a jokingly but alluring tone playing in his voice.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled widely, smelling the petals and seeing a smirk on the alpha's lips.

He was beautiful in Jimin's eyes; not only that, but he had charm and perfect features. He was tall but soft, much different from Namjoon or Taehyung. Jin had thick, plump lips, so attractive and hypnotizing, his almond eyes could suck Jimin's soul in, but they carried a lack of spark, contradicting all of his vibes: seductive, funny, and, excited. Jimin frowned slightly, imperceptibly.

"You're ready for the press?" Heechul asked for both of them, and they nodded.

The photoshoot was another prompt, with Jin making numerous poses and being playful with the camera. He was a natural and Jimin could only admire and be there, like a background. The questions from the press were always the same, but Seokjin had the talent to be entertaining and avoid certain topics the right way. 

One of the reporters asked about the incident at Jin's restaurant, and that was when his expression soured. His playfulness disappeared, giving way to a professional one.

"Everything that needed to be said was already said in the earlier press release I gave this morning. If you're not here to be respectful to our date, bringing your negativity and comments that have nothing to do with Jimin, then you're invited to leave."

Jimin was finally seeing the fire in the alpha's eyes, but not quite. He could still feel Jin holding back, but his scent was strong and bitter, and it hurt Jimin's nostrils.

"Well, the press is finished, let's go outside for a moment." Heechul invited the press nicely, glancing at the alpha, who huffed and turned to Jimin.

"Let's go?" He asked, but didn't wait for a response, grabbing Jimin's wrist and pulling him back up the staircase.

Jimin followed Jin - or rather, was dragged by him - through the corridors until they reached someplace. It seemed like similar hallways from where the omega's bedroom was, but the colors of the wallpaper were different, as was the decor.

When the alpha finally opened one of the doors and brought Jimin in, the omega got splashed with the strong, overly fresh scent of mint. It took him a few minutes to acclimate and realize he was in the alpha's bedroom.