xɪ.

Hoseok knew he had a long road to walk, figuratively speaking. Not only because he fucked up with the omega, but mainly because the boy seemed whipped for Taehyung.

When Tae got back from his date, all the other alphas were already waiting for them for hours, all spread out and sat at the main entrance, tired and sleepy. 

Once the doors were opened by the staff, all of them gasped loudly at the sight of the Duke arriving with the omega in his arms, sleeping so peacefully and all nuzzled in his embrace as if he belonged there and only there.

All the five omegas looked at one another with defeat in their eyes as Taehyung passed by them with a sincere permanent smirk, looking fondly at the omega.

So when Heechul asked who wanted to get the next date, it was empirical for Hoseok to get it. He didn't want to miss the opportunity to apologize to the omega and make him fall for him too.

"Pretty please, let me go next; he hates me." And he wasn't ashamed of begging on his knees, hands rubbing against each other.

"That's exactly why he shouldn't go next! Please, let me be the one!" Jin shoved Hoseok off, making the alpha fall to the ground, also begging, but not on his knees, never on his knees. He was too proud to do that.

"I don't think you should go next; you are too much for him." Namjoon pointed out his cousin's excessiveness.

"What about you two? Aren't you going to beg for your place in the dating queue?" Heechul asked the prince and Duke Min, who had kept quiet all along.

"I'd rather be the last one," Jungkook said.

"I don't mind letting them go first." Yoongi shrugged.

"Gawi-bawi-bo then?" Heechul proposed to the trio, not really wanting to choose between them.

"I don't really care which place I am in the queue; I just think Jin is going to scare the poor omega with his date. I bet my marbles, he's going to want to take him shopping." Namjoon spoke, judging.

"Uh-rude! You don't even own marbles to bet on. Unless you're speaking of a certain pair of specific marbles." He said it with a grin, looking down at his cousin's crotch. Namjoon gasped and choked on air, coughing nervously.

"It's not like Seok-ah is any better; he is also extra. That's why you are best friends, two peas in a pod." Taehyung complained, loving to see them fight for their place healthily, but wishing for his turn to come again.

"I won't take him to a public place. Please, I just want to apologize; make him more at ease with the others, too." Hoseok kept pleading, and the tint of a joke was no longer present. He really seemed desperate to correct his mistakes.

"I think Taehyung did all that pretty well." Yoongi pointed out jokingly.

"I think Seokie deserves the second date." Jungkook vouched, and all turned to him, surprised 'cause not too long ago they were at each other's throats. For Heechul, this was a clear sign that everything was really good between the two.