xɪᴠ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

"It was my first kiss," Jimin confessed.

They had been silent since the broken glass incident. Yoongi finished cooking the soup and served Jimin, pouring another bowl and calling a servant to take it to Seokjin. Jimin felt his tummy turn inside him, and he knew it had nothing to do with him being sick.

It rather had to do with Yoongi and how caring and tender he was. He was just being attentive to his friend and Jimin all the way through, without trying to seduce him or benefiting from what happened the night before.

Not that the others would, but he felt that Yoongi was more closed off, taking care silently, never expecting a thank you or anything in return.

"Oh... I'm sorry." The alpha said, his eyes falling to the table, feeling abashed.

"I was the one who kissed you, you don't have to apologize." Jimin was confused as to why the alpha was apologizing, so he frowned and looked longer at the man, noticing his fidgety posture.

"I should've avoided it; I was the one sober." The alpha explained, and once again, Jimin was wooed by the alpha's effortless attempts to make a good impression on the omega.

"It's okay, please; don't blame yourself." Jimin softly said, a smile dwelling on his lips.

"How can I not? It was your first kiss, and you can't even remember it well." He had guilt splatter all over his pale complexion, and Jimin could only coo at how considerate the alpha was of the other's feelings.

"I remember how soft your lips were and your taste, it was as bittersweet as your scent." Jimin said without restraint, making the kitten-like eyes of the alpha grow bigger, but not much. 

"I'm sorry, I was too straightforward. I don't know what came into me." He backtracked, feeling a slight ping of warmth caress his cheeks.

"Don't worry, Jimin-ah. You don't have to be bashful with me; just be yourself." Yoongi reassured him, making the omega raise his eyes, and a flash of desire to kiss the alpha, again, igniting.

"I don't know much about lots of things, and right now I have six alphas trying to court me. What if I'm not enough? When the time comes..."

Yoongi was surprised by this confession. They were being so awkward and careful with their words. He thought that after their soup, that was it; this would be the end of their date, and they would get back to their rooms, forget about everything, and move on.

But Jimin was opening a door to Yoongi, and he wouldn't let this chance pass by to try to make an impression. Little did he know that he had already made a huge impression and that that was the reason that door opened.

"You are more than enough! Your experience doesn't make you less."

"Yeah, maybe that's right, but... I really would like to know more and learn more. Before I make my decision," Jimin was dropping hints, but Yoongi wasn't catching them until now.

He was still confused. Was Jimin trying to say what Yoongi was interpreting from his misread words?