xxᴠɪɪ.

"Maybe we should just give up."

"What? Why? No! I mean- only if that's what you want." Jungkook tried to prevent the older boy from leaving but got confused about whether he should do it or not.

"I thought it was what you wanted." Taehyung frowned, deeply confused.

"What makes you say that?" Maybe he had an idea, but he wanted to be sure.

"Well, because of my dick." Tae sulked deeper, looking down at his crotch and feeling his heart sink.

"Are you pouting? Why are you pouting? Why are you sad? Did I make you sad?" Jungkook was a mess of feelings, guilt being the biggest one, followed by panic. 

The last thing he wanted was to hurt his best friend.

"No, it's fine. I just didn't know my dick would be such a hassle." Tae shrugged, a bigger pout forming on his lips as he kicked the floor and kept his eyes down.

"Hyung... fuck, I'm sorry. I was just really dumbfounded by it. Fuck, I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have said those things; I'm so sorry."

Jungkook was quick to run to the older and hold him in his arms, squeezing him in his embrace, trying to make his hurt go away with affection.

"It's okay," Tae mumbled, fussing around to get out of Jungkook's cage.

"No, it's not! I made you self-conscious about your-" Jungkook pushed himself off of Tae a bit, just so he could look down. "-amazingly beautiful, huge cock."

"Stop saying my dick is huge!" Tae playfully hit Jungkook on the chest, not being able to hold a smile.

"I'm sorry, really." Jungkook smiled softly, trying to pass all of his sincerity through his words and eyes.

"You're such an asshole." Tae pushed him and hit the prince harder, but Jungkook barely moved.

"Yeah, I am." He agreed, seriousness spreading on his face as he stared at Taehyung a little longer than necessary. "I really liked kissing you." He confessed, making Tae blush.

"Oh, m-me too." He admitted it, looking away for a bit. 

"Isn't it weird?" He asked and saw, by the corner of his eye, Jungkook shaking his head profusely.

"Do you want-" Jungkook stopped his question to look at Tae's lips and lick his own. No more words were needed for Tae to comprehend what he wanted to ask.

"Do you still want to?" Tae asked with wide eyes of surprise.

"Of fucking course. Tae, you have no idea how fucking perfect and beautiful you are." Jungkook said, coming closer and grabbing the duke by the waist, as Tae put in a contrary force by pushing him by the chest.

"Shut up, you're hot!"

"Was that an attempt to insult me?" Kook said, amused, his strength being stronger than Tae's attempt to free himself, making their bodies clash and the older one gasp.