xxɪɪ.

/tw: mentions of suicide attempt/

LIVING ROOM

"Un-be-lie-va-ble!" The seven boys sat close in one of the main living rooms, while Heechul paced around, sighing heavily and repeating that word time and time again.

"Is she mad?" Jungkook asked with a sheepish tone; his body completely shrank in his seat, like he could disappear between the other bodies.

"What do you think?" Heechul snapped, but then breathed deeper, trying to calm himself down. "The Queen is disappointed, your highness."

"We just tried to keep things on the low," Yoongi explained.

"I know you had good intentions, but you forget who you are. You are not only alphas' or young men; you are royalty! All eyes are on you, and when six royals disappear out of thin air, it's bound to get noticed." Heechul explained, calmer now that he saw how sorry and sorrowful the boys were. 

"But we were able to divert the news; the rumors are still out, but they will die down soon."

"Thank you, Heechul-nim; we really appreciate your efforts." Namjoon spoke out with his polite demeanor.

"I do my best to protect you guys, but it's not easy when you act behind my back. Next time, please warn me first so I can prepare better."

"That would be considered treason, counselor." The Queen said, entering the living room accompanied by her personal counselor, Leeteuk.

"I-I'm s-so so-rry, that was n-not what I m-meant, Your Majesty!" The man stuttered, bowing low and staying in that position indefinitely.

"I'm just messing with you, counselor. You can relax." She said it with a soft smile, touching the man's shoulder so he could straighten up. 

"You can all just sit down." The other seven boys had, too, gotten up and bowed until she ordered them to sit back, which they did in perfect synchrony.

"Your Majesty I-" Namjoon started, guilt eating up his nerves despite his voice being stern.

"I don't want to hear anybody's explanations. I hope you have learned your lesson, and Jimin... The omega darted his glossy eyes up to the queen, his heart beating so fast that it hurt his chest.