xxxɪ. - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Jimin felt like he couldn't breathe, like he was underwater, drowning. He pulled the air inside his lungs several times, but it was useless. His throat was closing in, suffocating him, and his own body was against him. His body felt all tingly and dormant, and his mind was completely fuzzy.

He had no idea where he was. It looked all the same to him. He was just trying to hide, but right now he believed he wasn't supposed to be alone. He felt like he was dying, but he didn't want to die. Not like this. Not alone.

He cried and screamed, but no sound came out of his mouth. He couldn't breathe and all he could see was water around him. How did he get to where he is now? He couldn't remember. The last thing he remembered was Momo telling him he was pregnant. And then he ran.

Maybe he tripped on the bridge, maybe he just fell, maybe he jumped in. Was it that bee? He really couldn't remember. All he remembered was his body being sucked in. He didn't know how to swim. The creek near his home barely reached his knees. But this lake? He couldn't see the end of it. And his body was reaching it slowly.

Jimin felt his consciousness give up, but his wolf was fighting for him. If he had any strength now to keep paddling and kicking the water, trying his best to emerge, it was thanks to his wolf.

But it was getting harder; his lungs hurt like hell. He felt a fire inside him, burning him inside and out, consuming him. His eyes were losing focus, everything was turning darker, but he could hear his name being called out.

Maybe it was all in his mind. He could see his family calling him out and the moments they spent together flashing through his mind. Jimin yearned for those moments again, he just wanted to have his life back...

But this time... this time it wasn't just his parents and his brother he saw in his memories, back at the cabin. He saw Momo with him. Heechul too, hugging her. He saw Gyu playing games with his friends, and he saw Tzuyu smiling at him and the alphas. All six of them.

"Jimin." He heard Taehyung call him with a smile.

Tae smelled like home, but stronger; he smelled like a rainforest now. Jimin squatted near him and nuzzled his scent gland. Taehyung kissed his forehead and caressed his belly.

Jimin looked down and it was big. His tummy was huge, actually, and he felt something twist inside him that made his heart jump, happy.

"Jimin!" Taehyung called him again, and he looked up. 

"C'mon, wake up!" Jimin frowned, and then he heard giggles.

Jimin looked around and saw little pups running around the alphas. His eyes widened when he saw the astonishing resemblance of the pups to the alphas. There was a tall kid with fluffy cheeks and cute dimples when he smiled. He was talking with Namjoon, holding a book in his hands, and asking lots of questions.

There was a quiet girl, lost in thoughts and away from the other kids, playing the piano softly. She had kitten eyes and Yoongi looked at her proudly.

There were two twins, a boy and a girl. They had big smiles and loud laughs. They were the ones chasing the younger ones around, along with Hoseok.

There were two young boys; the older one was so much like Jimin and the other had a bunny smile. They were screaming as they ran away from the other kids, and they ran right into Seokjin and Jungkook's arms.