xxɪɪɪ.

Momo was finishing applying a healing ointment to Jimin's wrist after cleaning the wounds. She had a sad, scrunched face as the omega hissed from the stinging sensation. He was used to feeling that kind of pain, so he tried his best to bite down on his whines and tears.

"I can't believe you, Park Jimin. Why would you do this to your beautiful body?" Momo cried out, taking off her gloves and hugging him tightly, her face pressed against his.

Jimin was embarrassed to have to explain to her and his personal doctor about the things he went through before, but the worst was having to tell them how he got off his high with the alphas.

He didn't give much detail; he only said that the prince and Duke Namjoon helped him out. But as soon as he was all bandaged and tended to, Doctor Lee pulled his chair closer to Jimin.

"I'm going to have to take some of your blood and do a close evaluation of your genital tract." The doctor said it with no emotion, but the mention of having to get naked made Jimin's breath hitch. 

"Nurse Hirai will help you get prepped."

Momo helped Jimin get to the bathroom and handed him a medical gown that was open all the way to his back. It left his ass completely exposed, but there was no use in trying to hide it anyway, since that was exactly what was going to be evaluated.

He got back to the room, and Momo guided him to the chair where he had sat before. However, now it had a set of leg supporters coupled.

Jimin swallowed nervously as he got up on the chair. His legs were still dangling low as Momo took some samples of his blood, but as soon as she finished, he knew the worst was to come.

"Lay back, little bird." She sweetly instructed him, putting a white sheet over his legs. 

"Now lift your legs for me and put them on these supports." Jimin hesitantly did as she asked, feeling so exposed as a soft breeze caressed his dick and his ass. 

"All ready, doctor," she announced.

Jimin clenched his hole tight when he saw the doctor position himself between his legs, his face directly facing his lower region, his dick completely exposed, as well as his bare ass. He wanted to sneak his hands under the sheet, cover his parts, and close his legs, but he couldn't.

"You're still slicking." The doctor commented, and Jimin's face burned hot with embarrassment. 

"But your walls aren't red nor swollen, so it means your heat is gone." As he said that, Jimin felt his fingers puckering his hole, and he clenched tighter.

"It's okay, little bird; just relax," Momo whispered to him, as she was too watching the examination. 

She grabbed his hand and drew circles with her thumb on his hand, trying to soothe his nerves.

"I'm going to have to insert an instrument, so I can collect some samples, so it's best if you relax your body, or it will hurt." The doctor said, and Jimin nodded, no words capable of coming out.

"Breathe with me. In-" Momo inhaled, and Jimin followed. "Out." She blew out the air slowly. They repeated these breathing exercises a few more times as she stroked his arm softly, helping him relax.