I bit the inside of my cheek, looking away from Maura and Tommy once they were supposed to kiss. Tommy and I still haven't officially spoken about where his head is at and so I definitely don't want to see him kissing another girl.

"He kissed her cheek," Molly told me quietly as she grinned, looking happy for me.

I looked over at the two to see Tommy standing there, his eyes already on me, shooting me a small smile that was sure to melt my heart all over again.

Elma and Anton were eliminated as they were last to complete that round.

~ • ~

"Go!" Micheal shouted out for us girls to start pulling our men.

I gripped my hands around the rope and just started running backwards, the large slate that held Tommy sure enough sliding along.

"Come on! Faster!" Tommy yelled out making me laugh.

"I'm trying!" I shouted back, coming to a stop as the slate reached the end, "Up! Up! Up!"

Tommy jumped to his feet, running over to me as I fiddled with the ring, sliding it onto the finger he held out. I was about to go in for only a peck when Tommy put his hand on the back of my neck, smashing his lips onto mines.

"Oh, my god!" I could hear Amy cheer from where she stood with the others who weren't in this round.

Pulling apart, I turned away from him, the smile on my face only growing once I realised we had completed this challenge successfully.

~ • ~

The finale round was a food fight. I was excited for this round as it was a time to just let loose and completely mess around. Once Micheal had shouted for us to start, I immediately grabbed a cupcake, smashing it onto Ambers face who poured a glass of orange juice over me.

I grabbed a tub of ketchup, running around and literally squirting it on everyone I saw. As I was about to pour juice over Yewande, a whole chocolate cake was shoved in my face.

Kayla: Yewande literally smothered me in that chocolate cake! It did taste nice to be fair.

We all continued to have fun, although I did notice Lucie maybe taking it a step too far and literally just going for Amy all the time.

"Luce, chill out a bit," I tried to laugh it off although the girl only continued what she was doing.

~ • ~

After Molly was crowned winner of Bridezillas, we all headed back to the villa, two groups being formed on either side of the garden.

"Lucie...just going for me all the time," Amy started, clearly upset with the situation.

"She didn't come for me," Amber said.

"Or me," I added.

"No she didn't go for any of yous. She went for me. She just fucking ran at me..." Amy tailed off, shaking her head slightly.

"Was it obvious from the outside?" Yewande asked as Curtis and Micheal nodded their heads.

"A little bit, yeah," he said as Amy stood up, tears in her eyes as she walked into the villa.

The girls all stood up, wandering over to the steps as Lucie and Maura decided to join us, "why do yous look so clean?" Lucie laughed as she sat down on the grass.

"It looked quite intense between you and Amy," Elma started off, Lucie laughing it off as Amber and I looked down at her.

"It was just funny though, weren't it? I was just like 'have it'," Lucie said as she laughed.

"After yesterday?" Yewande asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"What happened yesterday?" Yewande asked as we all looked at Lucie for a response.

"Cause she made the comment in the group 'n that."

"I thought we said we squashed that yesterday?"

"Yeah I know. But I was like 'food fight? it's funny so why not?'," Lucie then said.

"I don't think it was right to do that," Molly said as Lucie and Maura started telling us that it was a challenge and a bit of fun.

"But she's upset, Luce. You only went for her," I told her.

"It was funny. It was a food fight," Lucie said.

"Well not when she's crying, it's not! Cause we don't find it funny when you cry," Amber finally snapped.

"Who takes a fucking food fight serious?" Maura snapped back.

"It's not about that. It's the fact that Lucie only went for her," I said.

"She's crying!" Amber again snapped as Lucie tried to brush it off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise she took it to heart," Lucie said as Amber scoffed.

"Well now you know."

"Yeah and I'll speak to her when she comes back," Lucie pointed out, getting up once she saw Amy come back into the garden.

• • •

Comment any suggestions on what you want to happen.
Also 'Love Islands Uk' on youtube is blocked in my country so I can't watch season 5. If anyone knows anywhere I can watch it please let me know so I can continue writing.
Thank you for reading and I love you all! Xx