10 | Pictures

After getting some pictures with Lucie and Amber, I couldn't help but notice the heated conversation Yewande and Sherif were having beside us. I couldn't hear what was happening but I could tell it was something that bothered them both.

"Wonder what that's about." I said, standing up and moving beside Micheal who put his arm around my waist.

"Just ask her about it after their done." He said, focusing on Joe who held the phone up in front of us.

"Kayla snuggle into his chest more." Lucie advised from beside Joe as they wanted to get the 'perfect' picture of Micheal and I.

"Oh that's a nice one." Amber smiled as the flash went off, making it difficult for me to see afterwards.

"Jesus." I laughed out, rubbing my eyes gently.

"I wanna take some." Amber said basically shoving Joe out of the way and stealing the phone.

~ • ~

As I lay cuddled up to Micheal on the day beds, Yewande wandered over. "That boy, honestly." She sighed, plopping down at the end of the bed.

"What was he saying?" I asked, Micheal playing with my hands.

"Something about how apparently I don't like him and how I'd be pissed if he was to couple up with someone else and leave me single?" She asked herself with a soft laugh. "I don't even know."

"Wait, he's coming back." I mumbled as Sherif was seen walking up to the bed we were laying on.

"Yewande, can we talk?" He asked making her stand up and walk off with him.

"I feel like we can never spend time with one another without other people being there." Micheal said with a playful pout as he looked up at me.

"Aw, so cute." I said, mirroring his face. "But I know what you mean. We don't talk as much as I'd like." I said, moving the covers over us more so we'd be more comfortable.

"I get that we already know a lot about one another but it's only the third day and there's still so much more to learn." Micheal said, looking up at me with his big eyes.

"But there is also a lot of time for that." I pointed out making him shake his head.

"But still. I like being in your company." He said with a small smile.

"Aw, look at you being all cute tonight. What's gotten into you?" I giggled, holding his hand.

"Nothing. I just realised that when I spend time with you, I want it to be something that you can smile about when you think about it." He said making my smile grow as I stared into his eyes.

"You're just the sweetest." I smiled, leaning over to peck his cheek.

"Aren't I just?" He said humorously as he batted his eyelashes making me laugh.

~ • ~

I was sitting with Anton having a chat about what Scotland was like and the places he would recommend if I were to ever visit when Tommy came over.

"Mind if I nip in?" He asked, sitting beside Anton on the swing as I decided to stand.

"Yeah, bud- in fact I'll just leave if you want a chat privately?" He said, looking at Tommy who looked at me.

"If you don't mind." He said making Anton stand up and do a handshake thing they always do before winking at me and walking away.

"Everything okay?" I asked, taking a seat on the swing as he looked pretty serious.

"I just- you know that I'm a straight up person and obviously if I have something to say, I'll say it." He started off making me cross my legs and lean back a little.

"Yeah..." I said, not knowing what to expect from the boy in front of me.

"Well I do still fancy you. Like a lot. And I just feel like because I picked Lucie you thought I wasn't interested anymore." He said making me bite my lip.

"Well, yeah." I said in an obvious tone.

"But I am still interested." He said making me fall silent.

Kayla: I mean what am I supposed to say to that?

"So why did you pick Lucie?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"It was just from the gut and she was just someone I got along with." He said making me smile a little.

"So I was second best? Because we seemed to be getting along fine." I said calmly, not wanting to argue but wanting to speak my mind.

"What-." He tried to defend but I put my hand up to stop him.

"Tommy, it's fine. I don't blame you for picking Lucie." I laughed a little. "I'm only messing." I lied, realising I could probably cause an argument and I really don't want that.

"Oh, right..." he said slowly.

"Anyway, lets get back to the group." I said, linking my arm with his as we walked away.

• • •

I need drama.

Thanks for reading!! Xx