27 | Drama?

Once Joe and Lucie left the villa Molly-Mae pulled me upstairs to the terrace to have a chat. "How're you feeling? Like what's your kinda plan?" I asked making her look out to the view.

"I mean Anton is always an option." She said. "But I'm not sure like I think I had my chance and now that's it." She said making me feel bad for her.

"Listen I'm sure you'll meet someone, even if you couple up with Anton as a friendship couple. As long as you're safe babe." I said making her give me a hug.

~ • ~

Cuddled up on the day bed with Tommy, Amy announced that Joe and Lucie had returned from their date making Tommy and I sit up.

"How was it?" I asked with a smile.

"We went paddle boarding and honestly it was one of the best dates I've ever been on." Joe said as he started describing what they had done. Once he had finished the boys walked over to the fire pit while the girls joined me on the day bed, Molly lying beside me with her head on my shoulder.

"It was really nice, really romantic." Lucie said making us all nod.

Night Ten

For tonight I decided to wear a tight grey dress paired with some grey heels.

~ • ~

~ • ~

In the garden I got some pictures with Amber and Yewnade before getting pulled away by Tommy. "I just wanted to have a chat with you and say like I do like you and I do see a future with you. I know I'm saying it a lot but in such a short amount of time you mean so much to me and I think that's so special." He said making my cheeks hurt from smiling.

"Aww you're too cute, Tommy." I gushed holding his face in my hands and continuously pecking his face making him laugh.

"You look gorgeous tonight by the way." He complimented with a smile. I brung him in for more than just a peck.

"Thank you, you look incredibly handsome." I said humorously making him laugh.

Tommy: I do really like Kayla and I don't see my head turning for anyone that walks through the door.

After my chat with Tommy I gathered with Amy, Lucie, Joe and Danny in the kitchen. "Lucie we should have a girls chat because we never see you anymore cause you're always with your boyfriend." Amy said making me laugh as I took it as a joke.

"Fuck off. What do you mean? You're always with Curtis." Joe said causing Danny and I to watch in amusement at what was happening.

"No! Cause usually it's always 'Curtis come for a chat' 'Amy come for a chat'." She laughed.

"Well you can steal Lucie anytime you like." Joe said making me smile.

Amy, Danny and I walked down to one of the day beds to join Amber, Micheal, Yewande, Anton and Molly. "So I went over to Lucie and said do you want to go for a girls chat later cause we never see you anymore because of your bloody boyfriend and basically got told to fuck off." Amy explained.

"Wait I thought yous where just bantering." I said making Amy shake her head.

"I was, like even you can agree that I was being jokey but Joe was like Fuck off." Amy said making Amber raise an eyebrow.

"What did she say?" Amber asked.

"She just kinda gave me a funny look." Amy said making Amber scoff.

"Was she actually getting funny with you?"

"Yeah like proper." Amy said as I departed myself from the bed.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet." I announced to Amber and Amy before walking away and into the Villa. As I was about to go upstairs I saw Joe and Lucie on the couch. "Lucie, hey, what's up?" I asked once I saw her tear stained face.

"Amy has been like my closest friend in here and I feel like that comment was just not needed." She cried as I put my arms around her and brought her in for a hug. "Why can't she just be happy for me?"

"Aw babe. Look if you see it from our point of view, you're spending a lot of time with Joe- Which is definitely not a bad thing. We just really miss you, like we want you to feel included and feel apart of the group. Do you know what I mean?" I said making Joe and I share a glance at her silence. "Just do what makes you feel comfortable and happy and if that's spending time with Joe then so be it." I said making her pull away from me and smile up at me.

"Thank you Kayla." She smiled.

"Anytime babe." I said as I stood up giving both Lucie and Joe a hug before walking off to the toilet.

~ • ~

As I was walking back into the garden I seen Tommy, Curtis and Danny all having a chat in the kitchen. "Danny, can I chat to you real quick?" I asked making their heads turn to me.

"Yeah sure." He smiled and we sat down at the kitchen couch.

"Earlier when Joe, Lucie and Amy were in the kitchen, did you think it was a joke?" I asked making him nod his head.

"Wasn't it?" He asked making me smile and shake my head.

"Apparently not. Like a big thing is being made from it and I dunno why." I said making him shrug.

"Ooh drama?" Yewande asked sitting beside me.

"Something like that." I lightly laugh. "Anyways I'll let you two have a chat." I smiled and got up before walking over to Curtis and Tommy.

• • •

I'm like really far behind, should I still continue?

Thank you for reading x