21 | Predictions

Day Eight

I opened my eyes to come face to face with a sleeping Tommy. I smiled softly and just admired his features until the covers were pulled from me. "Come on, get up." Amber said, basically dragging me from the bed.

We walked to the bathroom together, brushing our teeth in silence when Anton popped his head in. "You want green tea?" He asked me making me nod.

After Amber left to go get ready Tommy walked in. "You want that peppermint stuff again?" He asked with a smile.

"Anton's getting me it." I said making his smile drop a bit and a sigh escape from his mouth. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him in for a kiss. After we pulled away he went downstairs while I went into the changing room. "Morning Girls." I greeted happily.

"Morning. Your happy this morning." Lucie said as she tied her hair up.

"Yeah, just feel really refreshed." I smiled as I sat on a stool.

"Oh, nice jumper." Yewande complimented making me smile up at her.

"Thanks, it's my favourite. Amber I saw you talking to Micheal last night, what was that about?" I asked with a smirk.

"Just stuff but it was a really nice chat." She smiled making Lucie and I share a knowing look. As everyone started doing their own thing Anton waltzed into the room holding a cup.

"Here you go, one peppermint tea." He said before leaving.

"Thank you." I shouted after him.

~ • ~

~ • ~

Kayla: as I was walking through the bedroom I noticed that Tommy had made the bed and put Barney in between our pillows. It's such a weird thing to be happy about but like yeah I just find it really cute.

I skipped down the stairs happily as I joined Molly and Yewande on the beanbags. "That body is wow." Molly said, her eyes on Sherif working out in the gym.

My eyes landed on Tommy as he was doing pull-ups. "I'm practically drooling." I said as I sipped my tea.

"Honestly they are so fit." Molly said making Yewande and I laugh. All of a sudden Yewande screamed from beside me making me jump and nearly spill the hot substance.

"I've got a text!" She screamed making everyone perk up and listen. "Yewande, Danny is waiting to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #ClimateChange #Chemistry." She read out making me literally jump to my feet.

"We need to get a girl ready!" I shouted making everyone laugh. I grabbed Yewande and pulled her into the villa with the girls following closely behind. Amber and I couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down as Yewande tried on Outfits.