28 | One Was Enough

I decided to call it a night so Amber, Molly and I started getting ready for bed so I decided on a tank top and shorts.

~ • ~

~ • ~

Amy came strolling in, dropping the heels she held to the side making me look over and catch her teary eyes. "What's up?" I immediately asked, stopping what I was doing. I took her hand and lead her to the terrace making Amber and Molly follow.

"I could tell something was wrong as soon as you walked into the room." Molly said making Amber and I agree. As soon as Amy sat down she burst into tears.

"I just feel like really out of my depth with this situation with him. Like I like him to much and I've never met anyone like him and I just feel like I'm gonna fucking ruin it." She cried as I went to her side and rubbed her back.

"Just breathe, Amy." I said as she continued to sob.

"Why?" Molly asked.

"He's just getting really annoyed and I don't want to push him away." She said wiping away her tears. Amber and I shared a shocked look as Molly spoke to her.

"Aims you have to stop overthinking things. You're not going to ruin anything." I joined in making her shake her head.

"I just feel really out of my depths like I've never been in this situation before and I don't know how to play it. It's a big deal to me. He's gonna think I'm being such a bitch." She said making me hug her.

"Exactly you haven't been in this situation before. You can't expect to please everyone, especially in relationships. Yes, you will hit some bumps but if you guys are strong enough then you'll move past it." I comforted as Yewande and Lucie came out to join us. The door opened again making us all turn to see Curtis.

"Are you alright?" He asked Amy.

"Just having a girls chat." Molly and I answered.

"But are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Amy smiled making him nod and leave. "Do I look fine?" She laughed making us crack a smile. "Well thanks girls for coming out." Amy said making us all talk amongst one another saying it was fine.

~ • ~

I jumped into bed with Tommy and gave Lucie a smile as she sat at the end of our bed. "Amy's having a chat with Curtis. Do you think she'll be okay?"

"She will be. She's just not used to the whole relationship thing." I said making her nod and stand up.

"Yeah. Well goodnight." She said making me smile and say goodnight before turning around.

Day Eleven

I woke up to Tommy shaking me lightly. "Kay, you have to wake up." He chuckled as I groaned and sat up lazily.

"Looking rough." Joe commented as he climbed out of bed.

"Ha Ha." I said sarcastically making Joe laugh as he walked out of the bedroom. I stood up, taking a hold of my mic before heading over to Amy and Curtis's bed.

"I think I'm gonna apologise." Amy said as I sat down, Amber also joining us.

"What?" Amber asked as we didn't hear their conversation.

"I was just saying I think I'm going to apologise to Joe and Lucie." Amy informed.

"No. You have nothing to apologise for." Amber said making me laugh a little.

~ • ~

~ • ~

I was sat on the day beds with Yewande, Amber and Micheal when I noticed Amy walking over to Lucie and Joe on the day bed beside ours.

"She better not apologise." Amber mumbled.

"She has nothing to apologise for really. I think a comment was made and it was just taken too seriously. Like me and Danny took it as a joke." I said as I fidgeted with the water bottle in my lap. After listening to the conversation Joe started giving his opinion.

"He's just shot her down again." Amber said shaking her head.

"Their just going round in circles. Amy's been the bigger person to clear the air in the first place- that's that. There's no point to keep kinda talking about it." I whispered making the three agree.

~ • ~

I was sharing a beanbag with Tommy talking about random stuff with Anton, Molly-Mae, Micheal and Amber when Anton got a text. "Guys I've got a text!" He shouted for everyone else to hear. "Boys, tonight two new girls will enter the villa. They have chosen three boys they want to date. Each girl has chosen one boy to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course and one to prepare dessert. #DishyDates #MakeAMealOfIt #HungryEyes." Anton read out. My mouth fell open in shock before turning into a nervous smile.

"Oh shit." Tommy said, taking out his phone as everyone laughed and reacted in different ways to the news. "Tommy, Maura has selected you to prepare her starter." He read out. Everyone was laughing while I sat there trying to not let the news bother me.

Kayla: Well...shocked but not surprised. Tommy's gorgeous and yeah I don't blame the girl for asking him on a date.

"What am I gonna cook for a starter?" He said making everyone laugh more. The texts continued with;

Danny being selected for main course by Maura.
Micheal being selected for dessert by Maura.
Danny being selected for starter by Elma.
Anton being selected for main course by Elma.
Tommy being selected for dessert by Elma.

Kayla: One was enough, thanks.

Everyone soon separated and I joined Molly, Yewande, Amy, Amber and Micheal on the day beds. "How do you feel?" I asked Yewande making her sarcastically laugh.

"I feel like everything was going well and it's just gonna-."

"Don't finish that sentence, Yewnade." I warned jokingly making her laugh. "I don't think you should be worried."

"Well I'm worrying. Typical how our men get selected for two fucking dates." She said.

"Not one but two." I groaned.

"Are you annoyed?" Molly asked me making me shrug as I bit my lip.

"More worried." I nodded making Amy just stare up at me. I looked over to the kitchen seeing Danny walking over. "That's you getting reassured." I smiled to Yewnade as she stood up.

"Hopefully." She said before walking away with the boy.

• • •

Thank you to everyone that said I should continue this book, it really made my day! Xx