23 | Realising Feelings

(Kayla Pov)

I linked arms with Danny as we walked through the villa. "I'm nervous." He said as I pulled him through the bedroom.

"Don't be. You'll be absolutely fine." I reassured as we stepped outside. We walked around the corner where I seen Tommy, Micheal and Anton in the kitchen, their heads turning to us. Anton was the first to make his way over and welcome Danny, me untangling my arm from his and making my way over to Tommy.

"Hiya." I smiled, hugging into his side as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey." He smiled down at me.

"Go and say hi." I said as I moved away from Tommy and stood at the stairs. "Guys, Danny's here!" I shouted making the girls that were all chilling by the pool stand up.

After the girls and boys introduced themselves the boys pulled Danny for a chat on the day beds as us girls all went up to the Terrance.

"How was it?" Lucie asked as she sat beside me.

"Really sweet guy. Just not my type." I said.

"Do you think he's fit?" Molly asked as she tied her hair up.

"Yeah, he's a good looking guy." I nodded.

"I think he's gorg." Molly said and I held in a laugh at the look she got from Yewande.

(Tommy Pov)

The boys all sat on the day beds with Danny so we could basically grill him about the dates. "How were the dates?" Curtis asked.

"Good. With Yewande there was definitely a vibe and with Kayla I do fancy her but I dunno, she didn't give much away." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Kayla's usually an open book, really easy to talk to." Micheal said for me.

"Don't get me wrong there was a lot of conversation but it was like she was avoiding some things I was saying." He said making me laugh a bit alongside Joe and Anton.

"I don't think I've ever saw that side to her." Joe said making the other boys nod along. "I would say Kayla says how it is."

"Not unless she was nervous but we'll see. Hopefully I can get to know both Yewande and Kayla a bit more along with the other girls." Danny shrugged.

(Kayla Pov)

"I think Danny was definitely my type, I really enjoyed the date and I'm looking forward to see where things go." Yewande finished as she was telling us how her date went.

"I'm so happy for you." Me and Amber squealed pulling her in for a hug.

"Since Kayla is in a romantic couple, Danny or Tommy?" Molly asked.

"Obviously Tommy." I said making the girls show a bit of excitement.

"He was pretty worried you know." Amber informed making my mouth fall.

"Really?" I asked making Amy and Lucie nod.

"I think that shows that he does care and obviously like you." Amy said making me grin.

Night Eight

~ • ~