37 | Bridezillas

I found myself back on the beanbags with Molly, Elma, Amy, Danny and Tommy. Everyone engaging in a group conversation before Lucie decided to join us, sitting right beside Tommy and leaning her arms on his chest.

Amy gave me a pointed look as I raised an eyebrow under my sunglasses, watching Lucie whispering in Tomny's ear with him doing the same. What the hell is going on?

It wasn't just me who thought this was a bit strange because Molly and Elma both gave the pair a questionable look. Danny seeming to find it rather amusing that instead of interacting with the rest of the group, decided to shut themselves off from everyone else.

It was clear that Lucie and Tommy whispering and giggling made us all uncomfortable as the group fell silent, no one talking as we watched what was happening before our eyes.

I glanced over at the gym area, Joe staring over with his hands on his hips, clearly not impressed. As he saw me looking at him, he nodded his head to signal for me to join him, Curtis and Micheal by the weights.

I got up from my beanbag, quietly dismissing myself from the group as I made my way over to the boys, "what the hell?" Joe shook his head, briefly gesturing to where I was just sitting.

"I know. I was starting to feel so uncomfortable," I told him as he rolled his eyes at the people we were currently coupled up with.

"Right in front of our faces. It's odd, man."

"What Lucie and Tommy?" Micheal asked us as he put down his weights and joined in on Joe and I's conversation. Curtis doing the same.

"It's just a bit rude sitting whispering and giggling when you're sitting with a group of people. Honestly, it's kind of ignorant," I admitted as Micheal shook his head.

"It is rude. She says she's making effort with the girls but...she really isn't, is she?" Micheal stated the obvious.

"Like I've stuck up and comforted her but I just can't anymore. She'd much rather just talk to the boys than us girls," I said, looking over at Tommy and Lucie now in the kitchen messing around.

"Do yous feel alright? Cause I just feel like it's a bit shit," Amber asked as she joined us, Danny coming over alongside her.

"I can see it. I'm not an idiot," Joe said as Amber pinned her hair back with a clip.

"See what?"

"That she completely ignores the girls. Whispers to Tommy and then walks away. I can see it. It's annoying me because I'm pals with everyone in here and she's just not giving the same back. I just want her to get on with people but she isn't trying. It's winding me up," Joe ranted to us.

"How're you feeling about it?" Amber asked as she hung an arm over my shoulder.

"She just isn't trying, is she? We just want her to feel included but..." I trailed off, not knowing where I was going with what I was trying to say.

"You feel like it's her that's excluding herself?" Curtis tried to finish for me.

"Definitely seems that way," Danny spoke up, earning nods from Amber and Micheal.

~ • ~

I was stood with Molly, Amber and Lucie as we watched Maura, Elma, Yewande and Amy pull their man (and my man) to the finish line.

It was so funny to watch, getting to witness the girls competitive sides. Once Maura reached the finish line, Tommy jumped to his feet. The rule was to reach the end and put a ring on the boys finger, sealing the deal with a kiss.