18 | First Kiss

Everyone gathered in the kitchen and I leaned on the counter as Tommy stood beside me, his arm around my waist.

"That could of been anyone." Anton said as he drank from his glass beverage.

"Could of definitely been you." Yewande said making me and Micheal laugh aloud at her attitude. After having a chat in the kitchen everyone split off. I ended up in the snuggle area with Tommy as it's a little more private.

"I'm well happy that you picked me." Tommy smiled as his arm rested around my waist with his hand on my thigh.

"Well I wouldn't have picked anyone else." I said. "Can you believe we'll be sharing a bed together?" I grinned.

"It's crazy. Can we have a cheeky little spoon?" He asked with his usual cheeky little smile.

"I'll think about it." I teased with a smirk. It went silent for a few seconds as Tommy and I just stared into each other's eyes.

"I really liked your speech." He said seriously. "And I have feelings for you too." He said making me smile slightly. Before I knew it his head was leaning in and our lips met, Tommy's free hand making its way to the back of my neck. The kiss was perfect and there was definitely sparks. After what felt like forever, we finally pulled away only to go in for another peck.

"You're amazing." He said as he stared into my eyes making me giggle.

"Let's get going, the others will be wondering were we disappeared too." I smiled, standing up and taking his hand in mine as we walked into the villa.

~ • ~

"Where were you?" Amy asked as she held a makeup wipe to her face.

"Just chatting with Tommy." I smiled as I started to pull out sleepwear.

"Just chatting?" Molly asked with a small smirk. I gave her a look making her mouth drop. "Did yous have a kiss?" She whisper shouted making all of the other girls make their way over to me. I bit my lip making Lucie practically jump on me.

"Not just a kiss, their first kiss." She squealed making me laugh as her and the girls began hugging me.

After getting changed into an oversized top and shorts I climbed into bed with Tommy. "Hi gorgeous." He greeted as I lay down.

"Hiya Fury." I said with a smile as I looked up at him. I ended up in a conversation with Amber and Molly-Mae before turning around to see Tommy tapping an iron. "What are you doing babe?" I laughed making him put the iron down and look at me.

"Just checking that it was off." He said making me look at him weirdly.

"By tapping it? What if it was on? Oh Tommy, you crack me up." I laughed as he got comfortable under the duvet. The lights turned off and I turned to Tommy, his lips immediately connecting to mine.

"Night, Kayla." He said after a few seconds of kissing. I turned around so he could spoon me, a clear smile on my face.

"Night, Tommy."

Day Seven (Skipping Saturday)

I was in the bathroom freshening up when Micheal walked in. "Morning." He yawned out.

"Morning, sleep well?" I asked, applying some toothpaste to my toothbrush.

"Yeah. How was your first night with Tommy?" He asked, doing the same as me.

"Very good." I smiled making him smile.

~ • ~

~ • ~

My eyes lit up as they landed on cute little table and chairs scattered around the garden with different choices of food on them. A smile immediately came to my face as I made my way towards Tommy and I's table.

"This is so cute." I smiled as I admired everything in front of me, including Tommy.

"These are very pretty." Tommy said holding up the little pink flowers that were on the table. "But not as pretty as you." He said making me scrunch my face.

"You're the most cheesiest/cringe person, I have ever met." I said making his smile falter. "But I kinda like it so don't stop." I added as he laughed slightly.

"Imma just put this right here." He smiled, sticking the stem of the flowers behind my ear. "Wow, you look like a little princess." He joked.

"Since I look like one I should be treated like one." I joked along making him crack a chuckle.

"Anything for you." The smile on my face hasn't been this big since forever.

After talking some more about our jobs, Tommy decided to ask about my family. "So do you have siblings?" He asked.

"Yeah, three brothers and two sisters." I said making his eyes go big.

"So a big family, What's it like?"

"Very interesting." I said. "There's six of us and not one of us is the same. Like we're all really different, personality wise. But like no matter how different we are, we're all still really close with one another." I said making him smile slightly.

"That's sweet, so you're a family girl. Do you want a big family?"

"I think I would like about three kids." I said.

"Same." He said excitedly. "I would love two boys and a girl." My eyes widen and a smile is spread across my face.

"Same." I exclaim happily.

"There you go, it's meant to be." He said making me laugh and shake my head. "I mean, you never know." He said.

"Well let's drink to it." I said holding up my glass of orange juice. "To the future."

"To the future." He repeated with a smile as he clinked his glass with mine.

• • •

Tonight's love island has disappointed me but like I'm not surprised 🤷🏼‍♀️

How's the book so far?

Thank you for reading x