30 | Argument

After I walked away from Anton and Micheal I sat down with Elma on one of the day beds. "So how were the dates?" I asked.

"Shocking." She said. "But in a good way." She added quickly making me laugh a little. "Anton really shocked me. I feel like he's not been given a chance and that's what it's all about really. So yeah he shocked me." She smiled.

"That's good, he deserves a chance." I smiled as I looked over at Molly and Anton.

~ • ~

Molly, Elma, Maura and I stood around the fire that was lit as we continued to chat about normal things. "So did Tommy talk about Kayla?" Molly asked making me shoot her a look.

"He did say things were going well but he was also saying how he's keeping his opinions open." Maura informed making me laugh.

"Wow, the fact he sat over there and actually reassured me and then goes to you and it's like 'who's Kayla?'." I said to the girls making Elma and Maura share a shocked glance.

"I can't believe that." Maura said making me nod.

"As they say, it is what it is." I said as I stared off at Tommy and Lucie on the day beds.

~ • ~

After my conversation with the girls I walked into the bedroom to see Danny and Curtis. "You okay?" Danny asked as I made my way to them.

"Can't do anything about it." I shrugged as Danny pulled me for a comforting hug. "I just have a lot to say but..." I said making Danny laugh.

"You'd end up exploding." He said causing me to smile.

"I think if yous have a chat-." Curtis said before I interrupted him.

"Curtis, he hasn't looked at me. Spoke to me. Or asked if I'm okay. I don't wanna chat." I pointed out frustratedly.

"Tommy did like you-." He tried to continue.

"For his head to turn for a girl he's known 20 minutes is making me doubt that." I stated with disappointment laced in my voice. The door opened and in walked Tommy with a smile on his face.

"What?" He asked as I stared at him with a cold and hurt expression. "Wanna chat?" He asked.

"That's the only words you've said to me since the dates." I said as Curtis and Danny started to slowly leave the room.

"What?"

"You're so clueless." I laughed.

"Clueless about what? What have I done?" He said making me look at him with an open mouth.

"What have you done? Is that a joke Tommy?" I said as he lay done on the bed, me standing at the end of it. "You have sat there and fed me utter fucking shit." I said causing him to hold up his hand for me to stop.

"She's came in and we've had a connection, I like the girl. What can I say about that?" He said as I looked down on him.

"That's not even the point. It's the fact that we both said that we like each other and our heads won't turn and now this girl has walked in and your head has bent fucking backwards." I nearly shouted. "It took one girl and 20 minutes for your head to turn." I said. "Want a medal? The fact you didn't even look or say one word to me up until now, just proves everything I'm saying."

"And what exactly are you saying? What's the harm in getting to know her?" He shouted back.

"She's a fucking ring girl Tommy! You may as well jump on a horse and ride off into the sunset 'n live happily ever after."

"This is a joke." He said and shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with me getting to know someone."

"And I didn't say there was. I'm upset and angry at the way you've handled the situation. You've made me feel like actual shit and I think you could have went about the situation completely differently." I said.

"But I've done nothing wrong!"

"Is everything I'm saying going through one ear and coming out the other? You pulled Maura for a chat before me. You didn't even look at me-." I stated again.

"Yes because there's nothing wrong with talking to the girl and getting to know her!" He said making me stare at him in disbelief.

"Guys!" Curtis said as he came into the room. "At this state you're not gonna solve things. Just talk tomorrow with fresh heads." He said.

"Overall, Tommy, I can't complete with her. So if she's want you want, then go for it. But let me know so I'm not making a complete and utter foul of myself chasing a boy that isn't worth my time." I shrugged, ignoring Curtis's words and walking out of the bedroom and up the stairs.

• • •

Who's on Kayla's side?

Thank you for reading!! Xx