17 | Saying Goodbye

I was making myself a cup of tea when Tommy came over and stood right beside me. "Could you stand any closer?" I joked making him shake his head.

"I could but I don't want to break any boundaries." He said making me laugh.

"Oh, Tom, you've pretty much already broke them." I said making him laugh. "Did you enjoy the challenge?" I asked, adding sugar to the flask of tea.

"Oh man, it was so fun. Did you think I was sexy?" He smirked making me raise an eyebrow.

"Micheal was sexier." I shrugged as he shook his head.

"You definitely thought I was sexy." He continued.

"Your face ruined it." I teased making him gasp playfully.

"I'm hurt, Kayla. Very hurt." He said as he walked away.

Night Five

"Molly How're you feeling about tonight?" Yewande asked as we all began getting ready for tonight.

"I think I'll just know when I'm up there." She said making us nod along.

"I'll be an emotional mess tonight." I said as Amy wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rested her head on mine.

~ • ~

~ • ~

After getting ready for tonight, I went over to the swing with Micheal. "You feeling okay about tonight?" I asked him as we sat down.

"A little bit, yeah. How're you and Tommy?" He asked, taking a drink from his glass.

"Good. He's been really sweet today and yeah, I like it." I smiled.

"I'm happy for you. I'm also happy that we aren't awkward and we are still close." He said making me quickly agree.

"Totally, I can't wait until you find someone that's for you." I said excitedly, taking a hold of his arm and jumping up and down slightly.

~ • ~

It was time for the recoupling and all of the boys stood in front of us as the girls and I all sat around the fire pit. Amy was up first and after a short but sweet speech, she chose Curtis. Yewande then went up and picked Micheal to be in a friendship couple and I was so happy at the fact he was staying. Amber then went up and choose Anton which I got overly excited about. Lucie then went up and picked Joe. It was my turn next and I stood up shakily as I looked at Callum, Sherif and Tommy.

"I would like to couple up with this boy because despite his good looks and ability to make me laugh, he's such a sweetheart and I can't deny that I do have feelings for the boy." I said making the islanders around me cheer on Tommy and him smile. "So the boy I would like to couple up with is...Tommy." I smiled. I watched as Tommy broke into a wide grin before hugging the two boys left standing and walking over to me. I hugged him tightly and received a small peck on the cheek.

Molly-Mae stood up and I locked eyes with Callum who gave me a small smile. After her speech, she chose Sherif and I immediately stood up and walked over to Callum.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I hugged him. He shook his head before pulling away.

"There's nothing you could have done." He said with a small smile. I moved away from him and turned to Molly.

"You did what you had to do." I said as we hugged.

"I feel like shit." She muttered pulling away. "Like I'm the reason everyone is crying." She said annoyed.

"Someone had to leave, Mols. Don't think too much into it." I comforted.

~ • ~

Everyone stood at the entrance giving hugs and saying their last goodbyes to Callum. "We'll miss ya." I smiled up at him, bumping fists.

Kayla: Callum was such a great guy and he brung loads to the villa so yeah, he'll be missed.

"Bye!" Everyone shouted as we watched him wheel away his case. As he turned the corner and disappeared from view we all started to move back into the villa.

• • •

Danny's coming in soon, what should happen?

Thank you for reading!! Xx