4 | Chocolate

My chat with Micheal was interrupted when Tommy came over. "Alright, can I talk to Kayla for a sec?" He asked making Micheal stand up.

"She's all yours." He said with a tight lipped smile before walking away.

"Hi, how're you?" He asked as he took Micheal's seat.

"Good, yeah. How're you settling in?" I asked, taking a sip of wine.

"Good, everyone is really nice and welcoming." He informed, his blue eyes piercing into mine.

"Your eyes are like wow." I said making him laugh and me mentally scold myself for the forward comment.

"Thank you. You're like wow." Tommy said causing me to cover my mouth as I let out a laugh.

"Thank you, appreciate it." I laughed causing him to smile.

(Third Pov)

Anton stared at Kayla and Tommy laughing and playfully hitting one another. "Mikey, you seeing this?"

Micheal turned to look at the pair and sighed a little. "It is what it is." He shrugged. It wasn't hard to see that Kayla with another boy upset him a bit.

Micheal: at the end of the day Kayla and I haven't even known each other for 24 hours, so I shouldn't be upset. I just- she's just an amazing girl.

(Kayla's Pov)

After my chat with Tommy, we both made our way over to the kitchen were everyone was. I noticed Curtis and Amy both laughing and sharing things they had in common.

"I'm rooting for them." I said to Tommy who was beside me.

"They would look pretty cute together." He smiled, both of us watching the two.

~ • ~

It was time for bed and all of the girls were discussing who'll be wearing sexy pjs or casual. I ended up going for casual. A plain grey tank top and a pair of white and blue stripy shorts.

I walked into the bedroom seeing Micheal already in bed. "Ready for a spoon?" I joked making him nod excitedly.

"Who wouldn't be ready for a spoon?" He smiled. I got into the bed, pulling the covers over my body and lay with my back facing Micheal. I felt him move closer, his arm falling around my waist and head lying on my shoulder.

Day Two

"How did everyone sleep?" Amy asked, brushing her blonde locks.

"Like a baby, Honestly it was so nice to finally cuddle someone in bed." Lucie said as she stood in front of the mirror.

"I thought I heard a little something, a kiss maybe?" I teased the girl making her turn to face me, a shy smile on her face.

"Maybe." She smiled. I decided to get ready so I picked out a matching grey bikini set and tied my hair up into a ponytail, leaving my face bare.

~ • ~

~ • ~

After filling up my water bottle I made my way over to the beanbags were Callum and Yewande sat sunbathing.

"Mind if I join?" I asked, plopping down on the free beanbag beside Callum.

"You already have." Callum said with a cheeky smile. I looked at him with a 'really?' face before bursting into a fit of giggles along with Yewande.

"Your laugh is like really contagious." She said, laying her head back against the beanbag.

"It's annoying." I said, shaking my head.

"It's cute." Callum said with a smile. I returned the smile before I looked up at something in front of me, blocking the sun.

"Guys." Amy started, sitting down beside me, a big smile on her face. "It's only been a couple of hours and Curtis is literally killing me. Like I fancy him so much." She said her smile reflecting onto my face.

"No joke, I knew you and Curtis would hit it off. Youse just look so good together." I said making her smile.

"Thank you, Kay." She said happily, snuggling into my side as we all sat in silence and sunbathed.

~ • ~

"You alright?" I asked Joe as I walked into the kitchen to see him leaning on the counter and staring at something.

"Yeah." He said as he continued to look out into the garden. I tore my eyes away from him to see Tommy and Lucie on the day beds having a chat.

"Oh." I said realising why Joe was so quiet. "Don't worry about it. Lucie fancies you." I comforted making Joe look at me.

"She said that?" He asked, a small smile making its way to his face.

"Yeah, she tells all of us whenever we're in the changing rooms. Like this morning she was saying how nice it was to be in bed with you last night." I informed, smiling as his face lit up. He pushed himself away from the counter and nodded his head.

"Thanks Kay, I really needed that." He smiled, side hugging me before walking away with Sherif who had waved him over.

~ • ~

"Hey, Stranger." Micheal greeted as he sat down beside me on the kitchen bench. "Haven't spoke to you in a while."

"I've been busy eating, sorry babe." I said as I plopped a mini chocolate bite into my mouth making Micheal laugh and shake his head.

"Can I steal one at least?" He asked. I moved the bowl so it was in the middle of us. "Thank you." He said with a cheeky smile as he took a piece.

"Guys, I've got a text!" Sherif shouted. "Islanders, it's time for your first challenge. #SlidingIntoTheDM's

• • •

Who should Tommy couple up with, Lucie or Kayla?

Also Tommy got the most votes, sorry to everyone that wanted Micheal :( but I will make sure they still have a close friendship.

Thank you for reading!! Xx