1 | Coupling Up

Day One

(Kayla's Pov)

~ • ~

~ • ~

Stepping out of the white Range Rover, I smiled at the view of the villa that stood in front of me. It was huge. Much bigger in person. I started walking towards the entrance, looking around at the small design around the villa. Walking slowly into the garden, I took a look around, spotting four girls by the fire pit.

"Hey, Girls!" I yelled, causing the four to look my way, their legs walking over to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kayla." I introduced, hugging a blonde girl.

"Amy, lovely to meet you." The girl introduced, pulling away and letting a curly haired girl take her place.

"I'm Amber, you're looking incredible." She complimented with a smile.

"Thanks babes, you look gorgeous." I complimented back. Once Amber moved out of the way, a dark skinned girl took my hand in hers.

"Yewande." She smiled.

"Kayla. Love the accent." I smiled at her, I flipped some hair over my shoulder and turned to another blonde girl.

"Lucie. I love your outfit." She gaped. "You look so fit." She said making us all laugh.

"Thanks, I love yours, very casual but sexy." I said making her nod and smile.

"Should we sit over there?" Amber asked, pointing towards the fire pit. The five of us began walking towards the fire pit, sitting down once we reached it.

"God, this place is beautiful." I said, admiring the view from where we sat. "That bar looks nice, I'll be there every night. Constant." I said making the girls giggle.

"I love you already." Amy said with a chuckle. "So what do you do?" She asked.

"Interior designer." I said making them all 'ah'. "What do you all do?" I questioned.

"I'm a scientist." Yewande said making my eyes widen. "Biologist."

"You've broke the stereotypical nerdy scientist, you're absolutely gorgeous." I said still shocked, the girls laughed a little before Amber spoke up.

"I'm a beauty therapist." She said proudly.

"Wow. You'll need to do my makeup." I said making her nod with a smile.

"Hi, I'm just a flight attendant." Amy said making us laugh.

"A very hot one." I said making her laugh. "Wait, that's Caroline." I pointed out, the girls heads turned to look at the presenter walking in our direction.

After having a conversation with Caroline about what we're looking for and how we feel, it was time to meet the boys.

Standing behind little wooden hearts, the girls all waited for Caroline to call in the boys. "Girls, Meet Anton." The blonde announced.

A guy with black hair started making his way towards us, a frown on his face as he squinted his eyes away from the sun.

"Bet you didn't expect a Scottish accent, did youse?" He asked, a smile spreading onto his face. His accent was strong, I liked it. Although he wasn't my type physically.

"Okay ladies, step forward of you fancy Anton." Caroline said, studying our reactions to the male. After a few seconds, Amy stepped forward.

"Amy, why'd you step forward?" The presenter asked the air hostess.

"Because I have eyes." Amy said making us all burst into a fit of laughter. Anton ended up coupling with Amy making them the first couple of 2019.

"Next we have Sherif."

A dark skinned guy came running down the stairs, his yellow shirt flowing behind him. Sadly no one stepped forward for him and in the end he coupled with Amber.

"Meet Micheal."

A mixed race boy happily skipped down the stairs, his toothy smile lighting up his face. His body was covered in tattoos, now this is my type. When asked to step forward I immediately came away from the wooden plank and smiled as I looked at the boy. Looking beside me I also see Lucie, standing with a hand on her hip.

"Ooh, Lucie and Kayla. Micheal the decision is yours, Lucie, Kayla or any of the other girls." Caroline said. Micheal looked from Lucie to me, his eyes scanning over me.

"I'll go with...Kayla." He said. A sigh of relief fell from my lips and a smile quickly made its way to my face as Micheal made his way towards me. "Alright?" He asked, his arm lying around my waist.

"I am now." I said making everyone laugh a little before turning back to Caroline.

"Micheal and Kayla, are you guys happy?" She asked.

"I have an absolutely stunning girl around my arm, of course I'm happy." Micheal smiled, Anton laughing loudly.

"I see. Everyone meet Joe."

A curly haired boy came out from the back and I smiled at his cute fluffy hair and wide smile. He's adorable. I instantly knew that this was Lucie's type. Micheal's arm tightened a little more around my waist. Cute.

Lucie and Yewande both stepped forward, Joe ended up choosing Lucie. The last boy came in, Callum, who was a proper gentleman. He coupled with Amber meaning Sherif automatically coupled with Yewande.

• • •

How was it?

Should Kayla stay with Micheal or...?

Should Kayla take a liking to Curtis or Tommy?

Comment down below.