31 | Truth?

After my kinda kick off with Tommy I decided to just get ready for bed as I just really couldn't be bothered. I stripped out of my dress and threw on some small shorts and my playboy hoodie. As I rubbed my makeup off with a wipe my eyes looked up as Amy and Yewande walked in.

"You okay hun?" Yewande asked as she picked a wipe from the packet in front of me.

"Had a go at Tommy. I feel like I should've kept my mouth shut-."

"And then get all riled up? Babe I think you've done good with having a go at him." Amy said making me nod a little. The rest of the girls came in as I got up and headed to the bathroom to see Anton.

"Can we talk?" He asked as he noticed me walk in. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry about the things that Micheal and I said but you know that it was just a joke." Anton said.

"Tommy didn't even look at me never mind speak to me after them dates, that made me feel like shit. Then to hear you guys- my friends, make comments about it made me feel even worse because it's so fucking true. It's not a joke, Anton. It's true. I've been fed lies this whole time and then been completely brushed to the side like I'm nothing. Of course I'm gonna be upset about that." I said trying to hold back the tears. I quickly turned away as Tommy came into the bathroom, shooting me a small glance.

"Want to go downstairs?" Anton whispered as Tommy began brushing his teeth. I nodded my head before leaving the bathroom and making my way downstairs with Anton in front of me. We took our places on the couch, me bringing a cushion into my lap.

"From your point of view I can see why what was said has really had an effect on you and I really didn't intend on you feeling like this. Obviously Maura has come in and Tommy's head has turned. I think he's went about the situation completely wrong especially after the way he's been with you the past week." Anton said as I nodded along. "I would say just take a step back and just kinda go over everything that has happened and what you want. And if you still want Tommy, then go for it." He said making me smile softly.

"You always know what to say." I smiled as I brought him in for a hug. We cuddled up on the couch when Tommy walked in and looked at us. I looked away from him and stood up. "Night Anton, See you in the morning." I said before walking out, completely ignoring Tommy. Tommy decided to sleep on the day bed so I snuggled up to Barney and drifted off to sleep after what felt like forever.

Day Twelve

I lay awake in the dark, feeling like absolute shit. As the lights turned on I got up and was the first to make my way upstairs to get ready.

~ • ~

~ • ~

I walked into the bedroom making Curtis immediately pull me for a chat. We sat down on the day beds.

"I think you've made it pretty clear that you like Tommy. I also think Tommy made it pretty clear as he has liked you since day one-."

"But did he really like me or was I just the easy option? Cause that's what it feels like." I said as I looked out to the garden.

"Kayla, Tommy 100% wasn't fake with you. I personally think that his head has turned so fast because maybe he's insecure. I mean so many people have had their eyes on you from the start and he got easily jealous. I think he feels threatened by other boys so he's falling back on other options. So basically he's playing it safe." Curtis said.

"Sounds like he's playing a bit of a game, don't you think? I mean I have reassured him many times. I have trusted him and I expected him to do the same. So for him to basically play it safe by keeping his options open is a bit muggy." I said as Curtis nodded along.

"What I'm basically trying to tell you is if you want Tommy you have to fight for it." Curtis said making me shake my head.

"What's the point Curtis? After two weeks with me and one fucking date with her, his head has turned? I think that shows where I stand." I said with a shrug as my eyes fell on Tommy and Maura.

• • •

I was thinking about after this series I should do love island imagines were you can choose the Islander and the situation. What do you think?

Also should Kayla stick with Tommy throughout the series? Let me know.

Thanks for reading :) xx