25 | Cards On The Table

I was resting on the day beds when the girls all came over. "What's up?" Amber asked lying beside me.

"I just wanna sleep." I said tiredly making her aw and snuggle into me.

(Joe Pov)

Sitting on the beanbags with the boys- minus Curtis and Tommy I laughed seeing all of the girls asleep on one of the day beds.

"I feel shit for Kayla ya know." Anton said. "Like she does definitely like Tommy and we can all see that but I understand where she's coming from when she says she doesn't wanna get hurt." He said making me nod.

"Yeah but she has to realise that Tommy feels the same way, he tells us 24/7." Sherif said.

"I think they just have to sit down and tell each other how they feel because their heads are gonna end up fucked." Micheal stated.

"I think me coming in made Kayla realise that she does really like Tommy. Like really like him because yeah she said she finds me attractive but her head didn't even twitch which just shows how she's feeling towards him." Danny said making all of us agree.

Night Nine

(Kayla Pov)

The girls and I were getting ready when Lucie turned to me. "Are you gonna talk to Tommy tonight?" She asked as I fixed up my eyebrows.

"I think I am because honestly I haven't spoke to him all day and I've been dying to just cuddle up to him." I said truthfully.

"I'm actually really happy that you feel that way because what you and Tommy have is a genuine connection." Amy said making me nod and smile.

~ • ~

~ • ~

As I walked into the bedroom with Molly-Mae I smiled as Amy was sitting in Curtis's lap. I made my way straight outside since I couldn't see Tommy in the bedroom. I walked over to the swing where Danny, Micheal, Anton and Tommy sat.

"Tommy, can we have a chat?" I asked making Micheal smile at me and give me a quick thumbs up. Tommy then lead me off to the fire pit.

"Haven't spoke to you all day, where've you been hiding?" He smiled as I laughed.

"Just had to do some thinking and grow some balls to tell you that I really like you. And I have in all honesty never felt like this about anyone before and I was just so scared of telling you and you not feeling the same that I kinda tried distancing myself from you. Although that didn't work as I realised that I just want to be near you all the time." I said laughing slightly at the end.

"Wait Seriously?" He said making me nod slowly. "I thought I made it pretty obvious that I was head over heels for you." He said causing me to laugh. "Come here." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I really like you too and I'm happy that you told me." He said as he pulled away.

"I was honestly so scared for your reaction." I laughed.

"Don't be stupid of course I feel the same about you. I was thinking that you didn't like me as much as I liked you." He admitted. We just stared into one another's eyes, admiring everything we saw in each other. His head came down and our lips met in the middle. The kiss was passionate and I couldn't be more happy at the situation I was in with Tommy.

~ • ~

After my chat with Tommy, Micheal pulled Lucie, Yewande and I to the side. "Right so what's going on with yous?" I asked as we all sat down.

"At the moment we are just getting to know one another. I'm not gonna put pressure on her cause I know what she's like." He said causing us to laugh. "No offence but I'm not Joe, I don't like factor 50." He said making Lucie and I laugh.

"You do like her don't you?" I said making him look at me for a few seconds.

"I do, yeah." He admitted making me break into a wide smile.

"I'm happy for you man." I said and hugged into his side.

"She likes to be secretive about it." Lucie said making Yewande and I nod. After seeing Molly-Mae and Danny sat at the fire pit, Yewande seeked advice from Micheal.

~ • ~

I was sat at the bottom of the day bed with Amber and Amy talking about Micheal. "What do yous think I should do about him?" She asked quietly.

"Think yous are pretty good together." Amy said as I nodded along.

"Do you wanna kiss him?" I asked making Amber smile.

"A little bit, yeah." She said causing me and Amy to silently freak out so we wouldn't bring attention this way. Curtis soon joined us as we all joked and laughed together.

"Can I steal Amber?" Micheal asked as he walked over. Amber got up and Amy and I shared a compressed smile. After the two were away from earshot Amy and I looked at one another.

"They're gonna have their first kiss." We squealed excitedly causing Curtis to laugh at us.

• • •

In love with Tommy right now 🥰🥰

Thank you for reading!! Xx