19 | Peppermint Tea

After breakfast I was in the kitchen with Anton, Sherif and Joe when Tommy came over. "Alright babe, would you like anything?" He asked me.

"Tea please." I smiled.

"A specific one?" Sherif asked making Tommy scratch his neck.

"Peppermint please." I said taking my water bottle and leaning up to give Tommy a thank you kiss. As I walked away I heard the boys laughing as Tommy said he couldn't make peppermint tea. I just shook my head and sat down on the day bed with Amy.

"He's making me peppermint tea but he doesn't know how to make it." I said making Amy look at me confused.

"Wait what? All you do is put a teabag in boiling water." She said making me laugh.

"He makes me laugh, Aims. Honestly he's so dopey and cute." I said making her smile.

"Do you like him?" She asked in a whisper.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"Here you go." Tommy said from behind me, handing me a cup of peppermint tea.

"Aw, thank you Tommy." I said pouting my lips making him lean down to let me peck his cheek. "I really appreciate it."

~ • ~

I was sat on the beanbags by the pool by myself when Tommy came over. "Why're you alone?" He asked, standing over me.

"Just catching some sun." I said looking up at him. He walked away for a few seconds only to return with a beanbag and sat down beside me. It was silent for a while as we just lay there.

"So obviously you're a boxer, do you want a girlfriend that's like on the sidelines cheering you on?" I asked breaking the silence between us.

"I want someone like Adrian in Rocky." He told me.

"She's the wife isn't she?" I asked unsure making him nod.

"Yeah. Like I want someone to like be in the locker rooms when I'm just about to go on and fight and be like just really encouraging." He said making me smile a little.

"Aw, Tommy that's so cute." I said making him look down on me.

"If we were ever together-." He said but I had already cut him off.

"I'd do it." I said making him smile.

(Anton Pov)

I was in the kitchen with Joe and Tommy. "So how's things with Kayla?" Joe asked as he munched on a piece of toast.

"Really good. She's an amazing girl, really sweet." Tommy replied.

"If another boy was to come in and be interested in her, how would you react?" I asked making him look over at the day beds were Amber, Molly, Lucie and Kayla lay.

"I mean she could get to know him as it's only been a week but I would be jealous." He said making us nod.

"What if someone in here liked her?" Joe asked as he glanced around the villa.

"Does someone in here like her?" Tommy asked as he eyed us.

"I mean, hypothetically." Joe said making Tommy shrug.

"Probably the same to be fair but I'd like if they spoke to me first." He said making Joe and I nod.

(Tommy Pov)

I was walking down from the kitchen when Curtis passed me. "Curtis, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked making him nod.

"What's up?" He asked as we walked to the day beds.

"I was in the kitchen just there and Joe and Anton were asking how I'd feel if someone in the villa liked Kayla. Do you think that's a bit strange?" I asked making Curtis squint his eyes.

"What are you getting at?" He asked.

"Do you think that Anton might still be attracted to Kayla? Because I know that he was before we actually came in." I said making Curtis think for a moment.

"I mean he could. But Tommy you have to remember that Kayla is really close friends with Anton and probably doesn't like him in that way." Curtis told me making me look over at them at the fire pit.

"True, do you think if he was to do anything he would speak to me first?" I asked making Curtis nod.

"Definitely. Now stop overthinking it."

Night Seven

(Kayla Pov)

Everyone was getting ready for tonight and I decided to curl my hair downstairs with Yewande. "Your hair looks so natural you know." She said concentrated on her hair.

"You think?" I asked as I sprayed some hair spray onto the curls.

"Yeah, they look really pretty." She said before finishing off. I made my way upstairs since I still had to get ready. I walked into the bathroom to see Amber with a disgusted look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Anton just used my razor that I left in the shower. Like you don't just do that, it's disgusting." She said making me laugh.

"That is quite gross."

~ • ~

~ • ~

After everyone was ready we all ran out to the garden and gathered around the bar, pouring ourselves a drink. After we poured a drink everyone was up and dancing to the music that played.

• • •

So Danny will be coming in very shortly.

Thank you for reading!! Xx