6 | Lucie Or Kayla

Night Two

~ • ~

~ • ~

As the girls and I were getting ready, Amber kneeling in between my legs as she done my makeup, I thought of a question for Lucie.

"Do you think Joe's worried? Like Tommy is clearly interested in you." I said, my eyes closed as Amber swept the brush across them.

"Definitely. Although I did say that he could pick you, like you guys have been chatting and hitting it off since he came in here." Lucie said making me smile a little.

"How do you feel about Tommy and Micheal?" Amy asked.

"I mean, I feel like Micheal and I have a physical attraction to one another. Like I'm not sure if that's just it though. And with Tommy, I do fancy him. We just kinda click, ya'know?" I said making them all nod.

Kayla: I honestly don't know what I feel about the boys. Like it's been a day.

"Finished. He'd be stupid not to pick you." Amber said as she made me face the mirror and look at her work.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever felt this confident with makeup on before." I said making her giggle. "Thank you babes." I said making her smile in response.

"You ready hun?" Yewande asked me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said as I got up from the stool I was sitting on and began walking out of the changing room with Yewande. We walked into the bedroom to see Joe and Micheal on our bed having a chat.

"Hi ladies, looking lovely." Joe said with a smile.

"If your waiting for Lucie she's nearly ready so you can head up now if you want." I said making him stand up from the bed.

"Thanks Kay." He smiled before walking away.

"Coming outside for a chat?" Micheal asked me, taking me by the waist. I look at Yewande who smiled and nodded.

"I'll probably talk to Sherif and Callum." She said as we all walked out, Micheal and I walking over to the outside lounge.

"So how're you feeling about tonight?" He asked, positioning a few pillows so we were more comfortable.

"Uh, I dunno. That's me being 100% honest. Like obviously I think you're a great guy, we get along and we do have a connection. But with Tommy, I'm open on getting to know him like we do click. I'm just- my head is totally fucked." I confessed, a small sigh making its way from my lips.

"Aw, come here babe." He smiled, pulling me into a cuddle. "If Tommy couples up with you tonight, it's your decision if you want to still maybe see what can happen with us. But like I don't want to pressure you into anything and make you uncomfortable. You're a lovely girl and that's the last thing I would want to do." He said as we looked out into the villa, his hand stroking my arm.