32 | Maura

"So how do we feel about the new girls?" Yewande asked as Amber, her, Molly-Mae, Amy and I chilled on the beanbags.

"Elma is such a lovely girl." I commented making then nod. "Obviously Maura has come in and turned Tommy's head but that's not her fault. She's a stunning girl and if they wanna crack on then crack on. Plus she is pretty nice." I said.

"I think she's a bit feisty." Yewande said making me nod.

"She says things how it is." Molly joined in.

"Only room for one so." Amber said causing us to laugh slightly.

~ • ~

Curtis read out that the boys would be going on a spa day making Amber and I share stunned looks. "Should've been us." Lucie said making me quickly agree as we all watched the boys run into the villa.

As I licked on an ice lolly Yewande had handed me the boys had seemed to be finished getting ready as they all came out to say goodbye.

"Have a nice time." I smiled as Danny lent down and gave me a quick cuddle.

"What about me?" Anton laughed as he also came over to me.

"Come on then." I said and brought him in for a hug. "Have a good time babes." I said genuinely as he walked over to Elma. Tommy stood beside my beanbag, I wasn't really sure if he wanted to say something or not so I decided to kinda break the ice.

"You okay?" I asked as I looked up at him, everyone else chatting and saying their goodbyes around us.

"Chat later, yeah?" He asked holding out his fist for me to bump.

"Yeah." I smiled slightly and gently hit my fist off of his before watching him and the boys run off together.

(Anton Pov)

Joe, Tommy and I sat in the pool while sipping champagne. "Last night shocked me." I said making Joe nod.

"Kayla lost her head. I feel shit for her." Joe Said.

"I think she took it too far at the end of the day." Tommy said making me shake my head.

"But you have to realise that you and Kayla did say your heads wouldn't turn. I think it's acceptable for her to be hurt." I pointed out.

"Yeah but all I did was go on a date." He shrugged making Joe and I share a glance.

"Not in a bad way but do you genuinely like Maura or do just feel threatened?" Joe asked.

"Why would I be threatened?" Tommy asked as he looked between us.

"Because obviously Kayla is a gorgeous girl and she has caught a lot of the boys eyes so do you maybe feel like if someone where to come in you'd need someone to fall back on?" Joe asked. Tommy stayed quiet for a second giving me the answer I wanted.

"Right, let's be real for a second. If there was a recoupling as soon as we got back to the villa, who would you choose?" I asked.

"Kayla." He said simply before staring down at his drink. "Aw fuck." He mumbled. "I've fucked it, haven't I?"

(Kayla Pov)

I was in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil when Elma came in, standing over the sink with her water bottle.

"Hiya, love. How're you?" She asked with a smile.

"Better." I replied with a nod. "How about you? How's the grafting going?" I said making her laugh.

"Well Anton is a gentleman." She said making me grin before pouring the hot boiling water into my cup.

"Honestly the fact you're giving him a chance is amazing." I said making her smile. After making my tea Elma and I walked back into the garden, separating as we both joined other people.

"How're you feeling?" I asked Lucie as I sat on the bench in the gym.

"Good, yeah." She nodded as she tried to catch her breath from skipping.

"How's the situation with Amy? Is everything better or..."

"I feel like she's talking about me. Literally as we speak." She said and nodded her head towards Amy, Yewande and Elma.

"The only thing you can really do is ignore it and not let it bother you." I advised. "And remember that if you ever get upset about it again, you can come to me." I said making her nod.

"I know, thank you." She smiled.

~ • ~

I sat down on a beanbag with Molly beside me as we joined Maura and Amber. "So I just thought I'd come over and basically say that everything that happened last night wasn't like your fault or anything and I'm not holding anything against you." I said as Amber and Molly listened.

"Yeah, of course. You've been nothing but nice to me so honestly it's fine." Maura said making me nod.

"Obviously it was just hard for me to kinda watch you guys crack on after the time I've spent with Tommy-."

"It's been a week." Maura said bluntly making Amber and I pull a face.

"Almost two actually." Amber corrected.

"Well yous aren't in a relationship." Maura fired back.

"I never said we were. I was trying to say after the time Tommy and I have spent together that it's difficult to watch you guys crack on but I'll deal with it because if that's what makes him happy then so be it." I said as I watched Amber shake her head slightly.

"Well I have a connection with Tommy and he said he'd really like to get to know me." Maura said pulling a face.

"Yeah and I just said if yous are gonna crack on then go ahead, a connection is a connection." I said calmly.

"Would you have maybe spoke to Kayla and told her-." Amber started but Maura immediately cut in.

"No. No." She shook her head. "I'm not gonna sit and talk to every girl and tell them where my head is at with the guy their coupled up with." She snapped.

"I just would've liked if you told me where your head was at with Tommy-." I started.

"I would've liked if you told me straight up that you liked him in the first place." She said making me slightly smile at Ambers reaction.

"Wouldn't you have pulled her aside though? Like do you not think you owe her that?" Amber said making Maura scoff and shake her head.

"I just want to make it clear that you guys cracking on is fine but I will be upset by it." I said.

"Yeah and I understand that." Maura said making me nod.

• • •