It was based off her and Splinter's favorite place in the world. She doesn't notice Splinter coming in and laying on his back beside her. He glances at her with fond eyes before looking back up at the ceiling.

"One day, I hope we can bring the boys here..." Ruby says softly her voice almost a whisper. Splinter turns his head to her and gives her a smile, "Hmm one day."

**Age middle school (You choose which age in middle school) ***

Yoshi and Ruby were in their school uniforms and were waling down a familiar path.

Ruby suddenly stops and looks up as the cherry blossom petals begin to fall all around them.

Yoshi noticing her stop turns to look at her.

The wind was blowing her black hair around gently giving her a beautiful and serene look about her as the cherry blossoms fall onto her form.

Yoshi's voice gets caught in his throat for a good minute and he can't find the words to say but luckily Ruby beats him to it.

"The cherry blossoms are beautiful this year..." Ruby said in a quiet but wise tone.

Yoshi stares at her for another second before turning away from her and mumbling under his breath, "They aren't the only ones who are beautiful each year..."

Ruby hearing him mumble but not exactly hearing what he said turns her head in his direction tilting her head to the side.

"Nothing, let's just go." Yoshi said ruffling his hair avoiding eye contact with her.

Ruby shrugs and walks over to him.

"You should take Tang Shen here for a date or something.." Ruby teases. Yoshi stops blushing and let's out a disgusted sound causing Ruby to snort and laugh as she grabbed his arm dragging him down the pathway.

**Present**

The brothers were curled up in blankets around Ruby as she begins telling some stories from her and Splinter's childhood. 

"Master Splinter really did that?" Leo said in awe.

Ruby laughed, "Yes and let me tell you I couldn't stop laughing for weeks, it took him a good few days to take the pink out of his hair." 
Splinter who was walking past raises an eyebrow at his sons struggling to keep a straight face. What was so funny?

"And then there was this time when your father and I were at school, there was this girl who was pretty much obsessed with him. She was the student president but she had a dirty mind like no other. She wasn't as good at hiding it as you'd think either. Anyway, at the time we were in high school and stayed in dorm rooms. I hadn't been around your father and Saki as much as I was living my best life and training with my clan-"

*Flash back High school about 11th grade**

Yoshi was asleep in his dorm room not knowing that two girls who liked him were sneaking into his dorm.

He had fallen asleep with his headphones still playing music, (Big mood btw) one of the girls was the student body president and the other her friend who also had a crush on him.

The student body president stares down at Yoshi's peaceful sleeping face with a huge perverted blush on her face.

"Oh he's so handsome even while sleeping!" She squeals.

Her friend smirks and places a kiss on his cheek, causing the student president to squeak in shock.

"He's mine what do you think you're doing!?" She yells at her friend.

"Look Leina we can share him tonight..." Her friend said smirking.

Leina glares at her, "I'm not sharing my Yoshi with you!" She shouts.

A small snort escapes Yoshi as he shuffles a bit in bed causing the girls to quickly hold their breath hoping they didn't wake him up.

Upon seeing him settle again they relaxed.

Leina's friend then smirks, "I wonder how big his thing is..." She said licking her lips.

Leina squeaks in shock as dirty thoughts of Yoshi being with her plays in her mind.

"O-oh ..." Leina said practically drooling.

Leina's friend pulls back the covers on Yoshi and reaches out a hand to grab his crotch when Yoshi's maroon eyes suddenly shoot open, "Murderous intent?!" Yoshi shouts before kicking the girl into the ceiling and swiftly rolling out the way.

Leina backs up near the front door of his dorm in panic not wanting Yoshi to find out she was here when suddenly the front door slams open slamming her into the wall behind it.

"YOSHI YOU ARE TOO LOUD!" Ruby scolds causing him to bow his head in shame before the two look at the two girls who both fall to the floor out cold.

"Isn't that the student body president?" Ruby asks looking at the strange and swirly eyed girl who was slumped on the floor.

***Present***

"And yeah that's the end of that story pretty much, the girls avoided me and Yoshi like the plague..." Ruby said proudly causing the boys to laugh in shock.

Splinter who had come to sit down next to Ruby shook his head, "They avoided you like the plague, they kept coming for me until I punched them in the face." Splinter explains calmly.

"Eh, why didn't i hear about that?" Ruby asked in a whiny tone.

"I simply didn't see the point to tell you, plus you went away for a while with your clan remember?" Splinter said.

"Oh..." Ruby said lost in thought causing the teens to snicker at their mom.

"Hey it's not that funny..." Ruby laughs, Splinter shakes his head chuckling.

It's just one adventure after another with Ruby around.