Chapter 24

AWWWWW YEAH SEASON 2

Episode 1, Season 2: The Mutation Situation

Also I've been thinking of making a Violet Parr x male oc. Should I go for it? I'll do both movies. Let me know in the comments please.

Splinter watches from afar as Ruby and Nova remain in happy spirits. April hadn't been here as often as she used to and anyone could see it made Nova and Ruby very happy.

Nova cleans up her tea party she had with Ruby.

Ruby walks past Splinter playfully pinching his butt as she walks past causing him to jump and playfully glares at her.

Both her and Splinter go into the dojo to spar while the boys minus Donnie play ninja dodge ball with the Kraang ball.

Ruby manages to pin Splinter again and hears the boys still celebrating their victory from 2 weeks ago.

"Think we should tell them that their fight is far from over or let them have fun?" Ruby asks him as he charges at her only for her to swiftly move and trip him, then proceeding to throw him lightly throw him over her shoulder.

"I think we should. This fight is far from over. We don't need them becoming carefree." Splinter said standing to his feet. He then gives Ruby a sheepish look, "Can you do it? I'm afraid I may cause that one incident to happen again." 

Splinter uses his staff to hit the Kraang Communication orb back out the doo just as soon as it flew in.

Ruby laughs and heads out the dojo Splinter following behind.

They hear Donnie scold his brothers, "What are you guys doing?" The orb goes flying past Donnie who exits his lab with Nova.

"Playing Dodge ball, fool, ugh" Mikey is hit in the stomach with the "dodge ball".

"With the Kraang Communication orb?" Donnie snaps as Ruby carefully picks it up and hands it to Donnie.

"This is a rare a fragile piece of alien tech! You guys can't just-" Donnie is interrupted by Raph.

"Eh, don't get your shellundies in a tangle, Donnie. The Kraang are toast." Raph said.

Mikey walks up to Donnie and places his hands on his shoulders, "Yeah, lighten up, dude. This is a party! Wow! Unh!" Mikey cheers.

"My sons, I know you are still joyously reveling in the defeat of our enemies. But a great question remains." Splinter says wisely making himself and Ruby known.

Nova happily runs to Ruby's arms, causing Ruby to rest her on her hip.

"What if cupcakes could talk?" Mikey asks causing Nova to facepalm but giggle.

"Are our enemies truly defeated? The Shredder is a crafty and patient foe who bides his time?" Splinter says.

"Saki? Patient? Woo I missed a lot." Ruby mutters.

"But Sensei, you said Shredder lost whatever sense of honor he had left. We'd never see him again." Leo said.

"Yeah, and if he shows up, we got it all taken care of." Raph said spinning his sais arrogantly.

The boys walk past Splinter and Ruby not taking heed of their seriousness.

"Tomaru! You four have become lazy, overconfident. You shirk your training. This party ends now!" Ruby snaps removing the sash around her waist to lasso the boys tight together.

Ruby let's them go and ties the sash back around her waist before going to the kitchen to make lunch with Nova in tow.

"Well that was kind of harsh." Mikey told his brothers wincing.