Chapter 4

I want to say sorry for not posting on this story as much as I wanted to. Your girl got hit with the one two bob skadoo but don't worry she's back. And now without further or two.

THE TMNT 2012!

"Anything?" Leo asks Donnie who looks through a telescope down at the street. 

"Nothing yet." Donnie answers.

Meanwhile Raph was sitting next to Ruby who was doing some embroidery while she waited. His eyes were closed as he silently listens to her hum.

Mikey playfully taps the top of Raph's head causing him to slap it away. Mikey giggles and does again and gets the same result causing him to laugh. He goes to do it again only for Raph to grab his finger and crack it causing Mikey to call out.

Leo turns to face the three, "Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." He scolds before turning back around.

Mikey smiles, "Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter." He pokes Raph head again causing Raph to growl.

Raph grabs Mikey by the finger and throws him onto his back, he holds him in a headlock.

"Say it." Raph states, "Raph, be quiet!" Leo whisper shouts.

Raph simply turns to Mikey, "Not until Mikey says it." 

Mikey grunts, "Raphael is all-wise and powerful."

Raph holds him in a tighter choke-hold, "And?"

"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Mikey recites.

Raph throws him to the ground and licks his finger causing Mikey's eyes to go wide as he menacingly holds it over Mikey, "And?"

"And in the history of the universe there's never been..." Mikey squeaks out before Ruby gently picks Raph up off of Mikey, "OK, enough." She says as she gently puts Raph to the side as if he's a stuffed animal.

Raph ignores the fact that Ruby was strong enough to lift him up so easily and turns to Leo, "We're wasting our time. The kraang aren't gonna show up."

Leo smiles a little, "Have a little patience, will you?" 

Donnie turns also, "Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel."

Raph looks to the tallest brother amused, "Intel? You mean April told you."

Mikey appears behind Donnie and points teasingly at him, "You mean your girlfriend?" Mikey playfully bats his eyes at Donnie causing Donnie to grumble in annoyance.

"None of you are allowed to date until you are at least 19." Ruby said making her presence known as she holds up her hand embrodiery project.

"Mom!" The boys call out in embarrassment. Donnie then turns to Mikey, "And she's not my girlfriend, Mikey. She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by aliens who are gonna break into that lab." Leo and Raph look at each other amused before turning back to Donnie as he continues to go off. 
"And we're gonna stop'em." Donnie finishes determined.

"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph says annoyed.

"What the heck's going on up here?" 

The group turn to see a ugly fat man opening the door to the roof.

He eyes the group, his eyes lingering on Ruby a little longer causing the boys to glare.

"What are you playing dress up?" The man asks.

The boys stand at attention in front of Ruby, "No, sir, we were just-"