News

Okay so I have good News and I have the Bad news.

Good News, I'm continuing the story. Bad news, I might not be able to do the follow the storyline of TMNT because the program/website/ whatever, I was using literally only has the ROTMNT series now. And although I love the new April, and the turtles aren't so bad, I hate the new Splinter with a passion. >:( 

So this will be mostly a one shot book. 

More good news, because it is a one shot book, I may be able to update more often. But I will try to find a way to continue to follow the storyline (canon wise).

Hope you enjoy!

News channel music plays.

Ruby is soon seen sitting at a News desk adjusting her papers, "Hello and Welcome to the Lotus Hamato News, I am your Host Ruby with my co-host Nova who is currently at lunch, And I bring you todays news. Right now we have Raphael with the upcoming battle, Onto to you Raphael." Ruby said turning to the right where a empty chair sat.

Raphael is seen in front of a fight between April and a girl from the Lotus clan.

"Thanks, Mom, here we see April getting taken down, unsurprisingly, by a Member of Mom's clan." Raphael explains gesturing to the match going down behind him.  "April thought she'd bee able to take her down after only a week of training with Splinter but failed miserably and is most likely going to be unable to use her legs for at least another year or so." Raphael explains as he heads over to April with a smirk on his face.

He squats down so he's in front of April who bruised and bent, face down on the fighting mat.

"Tell me, April, what made you think you could beat someone who was trained for 10 years in martial arts, after just your 10 day training?" Raph mocks pointing the microphone near her mouth, the only thing coming out of April's lips are groans and moans of pain, her severely busted lip preventing words from forming.

Raph stands to his feet, "There you have it, she misinterpreted a anime's 10 year journey edited down to a mere 3-4 minutes as them becoming OP within a day. Now onto you mom." Raph says smirking deviously as he hi-5s the girl from the Lotus Clan.

Back to Ruby who was helping Nova onto her chair, "Heh, people will never learn, that hard work is what makes you good. Now onto Sports with Michelangelo." Ruby says wiping Nova's face clear of crumbs.

Mikey is seen in front of a skatepark with other mutants from the Lotus clan. You can see them doing amazing tricks on their skateboards, scooters, and bikes, etc.

Mikey smiles big at the camera, "Hey Mom! Today the skatepark is filled with lovely mutant of all ages, big and small, the gender never a problem, preference, who cares am I right?

"That you are." Ruby says from the Station.

"Here we see, the best skater of the park, after me of course, Lady Skates-a-lot!" Mikey cheers gesturing to a female mutant Bunny who waves at the camera and Mikey before proceeding to Skate throughout the Skate park with amazing tricks in her wake.

  Mikey gushes in excitement along with the rest of the skate park as she lands peacefully next to Mikey.

"And that's how it's done!" Mikey cheers into the Mikey as he the girl share a handshake.

 Ruby chuckles as the screen is now back on her, "As we see, never underestimate a true skater girl. Now onto Leo with a update on the animation shows."

Leo is seen with a group of Kids watching star wars clone wars. "Psst, Leo, you're on air!" Karai says causing Leo to turn to look at  with annoyed eyes and shush her before turning back around.

"Obi Wan Kenobi is about to let out a sarcastic comment." Leo said eagerly waiting for another Codywan moment since Satine died." Leo said unintentionally spoiling a moment in the show.

"Isn't Obi Wan always making a sarcastic comment?" Karai asks, Leo nods with a shrug, "Pretty much but it feels me with joy when he does." Leo told her. He and Karai end up getting wrapped up with watching the show that they forget the news cast.

"Uh, Anyway that's what we go for Animation, Uh, Donnie onto you with the weather." Ruby says shutting the screen of Leo and Karai and switching it to Donnie who was not to far away.

Donnie looks up from where he was playing Dolls and Ninjas on the floor with Nova.

"Oh, sorry." Donnie says dusting off his custom made suit and pulls out his laser pointer.

"Here we see a partially cloudy sky, and windy day over here, the weather overall being around 75 degrees, but I recommend you wear a jacket because it is going to rain soon. But it will be the perfect day to have a picnic or go kite flying up until around 3 pm. And Back to Mom with the News." Donnie says awkwardly gesturing to the picture of a map that Nova had made.

He goes back to playing super female Ninja with Nova on the floor.

Ruby goes to open her mouth when Splinter walks in and sits in the chair next to her offering her iced coffee and donuts.

"Hey." He says kissing her cheek causing her to laugh, "Hello any news you'd like to share?" Ruby asks him with a bright smile as she drinks her coffee.

Splinter looks at the screen with narrowed eyes, "See this woman next to me? She's mine, she's taken. And those boys and Karai. Are our children. Now please enjoy your day while I make my girlfriend's." Splinter said before picking up Ruby bridal style and leaving the station with her dying of laughter.

News theme song plays and news turns off.

The family is then seen in the living area chilling and confused.

Leo and Karai were sharing a bean bag chair, Donnie was still playing super ninja girl with Nova.

Raph was playing video games with Casey, Mikey was eating pizza gyoza in his beanbag chair, and Ruby and Splinter were cuddling together on the couch, Splinter holding the remote.

"What a weird newscast." Ruby says causing the group to hum in agreement.

Ruby turns to you and winks. "See you next time."

"Who are you talking to?" Splinter asks her raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no one :)" Ruby chirps.