Chapter 17

Season 1, Episode 17: TCRI

Want to quickly thank you guys for the love and support of my story. When I made this I was only expecting myself and a friend of mine to read it but this surprisingly got more love then I thought.

That being said if you have any ideas of moments you'd like Ruby and Splinter to share feel free to say it in the comments. I read them all. Enjoy.

While the boys are chasing the Kraang's helicopter Ruby was playing house with Nova and Splinter by Nova's request.

Ruby was of course the mom and Splinter was the dad. Nova decided she was going to be the grandmother for some reason.

"Now my dear daughter, how has your husband been treating you. I hope he has been giving you all the love and attention." Nova says in a wise old lady voice causing Splinter to struggle to hold in his laugh.

"Ah, yes mother he is quite the overprotective sweetheart. I treasure him each day and he the same for me." Ruby says in a posh way as she sips the fake tea from her cup.

Splinter was kitted out in a worn out tie and a old fedora while Nova wore heart glasses, a little purple boa, and high healed shoes that were too big for her feet. Ruby also wore a little orange boa and a big blue bow on her head.

"I can not help but protective of you my love. When I see those sparkling ruby eyes of yours my heart goes a flutter. When I see you smile, I nearly have a heart attack. When I hear you laugh, it's like a choir of angels have called to me." Splinter says poetically staring deep into Ruby's eyes with such a loving and intense stare that she couldn't help but blush and look away for a moment.

"It seems my dear daughter is in good hands." Nova said before adjusting her glasses and letting out a posh laugh causing Ruby and Splinter to break eye contact and struggle not to laugh.

The three then hear the boys come home.

"We're home!" Mikey yells out.

Ruby and Splinter stand up from Nova's bedroom floor and gently remove their dress up items and place them in her toy chest.

Nova on the other hand runs out her bedroom as best as she could in the heels that were far too big for her feet.

Ruby and Splinter enter the living room in time to see Leo pick Nova up with a chuckle at how she was dressed.

Raph ruffled Nova's hair as he follow Donnie into his lab. Mikey decided to grab a quick snack first before following.

"Something tells me something is worth worrying over." Ruby told Splinter who hums in agreement.

"I'm going to go see what's up." Ruby told him following the boys and Nova who was still in her dress up gear, minus her shoes, in Leo's arms.

Splinter walks into the kitchen also hungry for a real snack rather than the plastic toy food he was fed for the past 1 hour and 30 minutes.

"I know I've seen this symbol. It's so familiar-" Donnie murmurs to himself mostly.

Lmao Leo and Raph's face in this shot: