"Listen here, buddy. You will tell us where the Daimyo is, so we can save him. You got that?" Naruto said with a very dangerous tone. Naruto slowly unclothed his hand from the man's mouth.

It went as expected.

"Help! Someone is he-!!" Naruto reclothed his hand onto his mouth.

"You goddamn prick!" Naruto whispered with even more venom than more. Naruto looked towards Sasuki.

"Do you have an explosive kunai?" Naruto asked Sasuki quietly. She nodded as she quickly looked through her scrolls. The footsteps became clearer and much more louder.

"Hurry!"

"I am!" Sasuki pulled out an explosive kunai and threw it through the bushes.  They heard it hit the ground almost immediately. They jumped away.

"Take cover!" The two heard from the other side. A fiery explosion took over the area. Smoke and fire took over the forest. Once the smoke cleared, 2 out of the 6 (Minus the one that Naruto and Sasuki ambushed) were pinned down by Naruto and Sasuki.

"If you don't want to die, tell us where the Daimyo of the Tea Country is." Sasuki brought a regular blade towards them.

"No way!" The man gurgled out with desperation.

"We're expendable! We can be replaced anytime!" The other pinned man managed to say.

"Contrary to popular belief — people that say that, usually don't mean it, and just say it to look tough." Naruto said as he brought his kunai closer to the man's heart.

"That also goes for the rest of you." Naruto added.

"So say what we want or pay the consequences." Naruto had a deadly and sharp gaze pressed upon everyone. There was still defiance.

"Since you think you're still so tough, i'll break your goddamn arm." Naruto looked at Sasuki and signaled her to kill the rest. She just raised an eyebrow before doing what he asked.

Sasuki brought her blade and readied herself.

She began charging towards them.

"Anyway, will you speak up now?!" Naruto said with an irritated voice. The man just glared at Naruto. Naruto sighed before quickly picking him up and pinned the ninja's neck to the tree.

"Never!" The man slowly breathed out.

"If you don't give me the answers I fucking want, i'll smash your head into the goddamn tree!" Naruto readied himself to smash him. The man quickly gave in.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll give you the answers you want! Just... just don't kill me." The ninja cried out.

"Ok! Now we're finally getting somewhere! So, tell me. What village are you affiliated to? And where is the Daimyo?!" Naruto said as his kunai touched the man's neck.

"I-I am affiliated to Iwa!" The now revealed Iwa-nin spoke.

"Ok. What village is your comrades affiliated to?" Naruto asked in a very sweet voice.

"F-four are affiliated to I-Iwa. The other 5 hail towards Kumo!" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"There's 9 of you? Last time I checked, there was 8 of you lot." It then hit him with realization.

"Shit. The one that we ambushed got away." Naruto had to quickly shrug it off.

"Anyway, where is the Daimyo's current location?" Naruto was very tense.

"H-he's up towards near Kumo!" Naruto nodded and quickly pondered if he should let him live. But... reality is a sad one and Naruto can't risk him saying anything to Iwa or Kumo.

"Die" Naruto said before he ruthlessly killed the Iwa-nin. Naruto looked back and saw Sasuki done with her job. Naruto hurriedly ran towards Sasuki.

"These people are also Iwa and Kumo-nins. It also seems like the person we ambushed at the start has escaped alive from our clutches."

"We have to head towards South quickly." Naruto added.

"Why?" Sasuki asked as they were surrounded by dead bodies.

"The Tea Country Daimyo is somewhere around there." Naruto explained to Sasuki.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Sasuki yelled as she left Naruto behind in the dust.

"You son of a bitch."

~~~

Holy shit! I am finally done with this chapter. I somehow got too lazy and started procrastinating a lot. I started this chapter weeks ago and only got around to finish it today.

I will try and update more frequently, but this is not a promise. Even though it sounds like one. I have school now and I don't want to stay up late on school days to just write this story.

Anyway, toodles!