She held a finger towards him that only he can see.

Naruto nodded as both disappeared and appeared in the trees. The two other hired ninjas were now had their guard up. Naruto quietly appeared on top of the tree above the enemies.

So, it was a dozen of the chunin level nins and 3 barely-low-jonins. Naruto quietly scoffed.

Do they think we're a joke? Naruto held out a kunai and jumped with chakra laced into his legs, down towards a chunin. His eyes were sharp and deadly as his feet and kunai landed on top of him.

A wave of dirt and dust fell upon the wide-eyed nins.

"I must say..." The dust and dirt cleared and showed Naruto standing on top of the dead chunin. A condescending gaze fell upon them. Naruto took a deep breath.

"You did a pretty good job hiding your signatures. But you took my partner and I too lightly and gave your position away. Naruto walked off of the body and dashed towards one of the 3 jonins.

Aim for the eyes. Naruto aimed his kunai towards the jonin's heart. The jonin instinctively tried blocking his chest from Naruto's hand movements.

Nice try. Naruto held his kunai and slashed it up. He purposely narrowly missed. Naruto then brought the kunai down and stabbed his eye.

"AHGHHHHH!!!" The man screamed in pain. Naruto grimaced at the sight, but continued with his attack. He used the jonin's body as leverage and jumped off of it.

Naruto had his bloody kunai on his hand and threw it to the jonin's heart. The man barely managed to dodge the kunai. Naruto weaved hand seals.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu"

A large fireball quickly made it towards the 13 ninjas. A splash of smoke covered the area as Naruto retreated towards the trees. Once the smoke cleared, There was 8 ninjas were left. The other 5 were either severely injured or dead.

They were at the front taking all the damage for the others. Naruto moved through the trees and appeared behind the remaining 8.

I should get on with this. In a split second, Naruto appeared behind of one of the 8. A lifeless body fell on the ground. With a few kunais between his fingertips. Naruto threw them towards at 4 of the ninjas.

The 4 were getting ready to

The velocity seemingly increased as they got stabbed. Another few kunais followed behind and hit them in the head. Blood escaped their forehead and dripped down their face.

With the remaining 3, Naruto created 2 clones. All 3 dashed towards the last 3 and engaged in close-combat. There a few things that Naruto noticed about them.

Their combat abilities are... terrible. It seems like the people that were up-front were the close-combatants, while the people that stayed at the back were the people that relied on jutsus.

Naruto and his shadow clones quickly dispatched the remaining 3. The two clones dispersed into a puff of smoke. As Naruto picked up his blood-stained kunai, he noticed something.

This sword... it has a Kumo village symbol on it. He continued looking and saw another sword with the Iwa village symbol on it.