"That sounds like such a challenge," Niall tells Caitlin. She shrugs. "If you even have enough skill to make it one," she replies cooly.

"Ooooooooooooooooh..."

"Oh, it's on," Niall challenges, holding his sandwich in front of him. Caitlin does the same. "Zayn, count us down."

I rush to open my camera app as Zayn starts the contest. "Three... two... one... go!"

Niall and Caitlin shove their sandwiches into their faces, while the rest of us cheer them on. I snap a perfect picture of the two, facing each other, mouths full of turkey and lettuce. "Who's gonna win?" I put as a caption. I finish tweeting it just as Niall swallows his last bite, pumping his fists in the air. The boys applaud him as Caitlin throws the unfinished part of her sandwich down.

"I only had, like, two bites left, though!" Caitlin complains. "I just put too much stuff in it."

"Yeah right," Niall says. Without hesitation, he reaches over and grabs the rest of her sandwich, stuffing it all into his mouth.

"Gross!" Caitlin whines, but she has a huge smile across her face. An awkward silence follows as Niall attempts to swallow the huge bite.

"Is there any dessert?" I ask, peeking into the basket.

"My cookies," Harry replies proudly, giving me the bag. "I made them myself. They're special."

"Im sure they are," I say, laughing. Louis and I both reach for one, but they feel as hard as rocks. I take a bite anyway. It tastes like a mixture of raw oatmeal and cardboard.

Harry's watching my reaction the whole time. "Sooo?" he asks me. "Are they delicious or what?"

Louis and I slowly look at each other, with the same look of disgust on our faces. We immediately grab the nearest napkins.

"BLECH!" I spit the cookie into my napkin, hearing Louis do the same. I look up to see Harry staring at us, with an appalled look.

"That was rude!" he protests, but I can see that he's hiding a smile. "Louis and I worked hard making those."

"Oh, now you give me credit," Louis says, in between scrubbing his tongue with his napkin.

"Nina," I hear next to me. I look over Lauren to see Phoebe, holding out her phone. "Is this you?" she asks, a look of annoyance on her face. I squint to look at the screen. It's Harry's Instagram picture. The first thing I see is the likes: 72,538. Then I see the comments.

"who is she? tell us. now."

"that girl's pretty, but who the hell is she?!?"

"lol Hazza ur such a player seriously you've been back in London for wat, 2 days?"

"ugh Harry im so much prettier than her follow meeeeeeeee!!! :)"

"OMG AKDJSKD YOU'RE ON THE EYE AREN'T YOU AJHFSJKFJ I'M COMING FOR YOU"

I swallow deeply as I try to remember Phoebe's question. "Yeah," I say. "Well, it's half of me." Phoebe pulls back her phone, looking jealous and angry at the same time. I'm not worried about her, though. I'm worried about what will happen if people find out it's me in the picture. You'd think it wasn't a big deal, but by the looks of it, people aren't exactly thrilled to see a strange girl in Harry's gallery.

"Nina!" Caitlin says next to me, snapping me back to reality. "Niall and I want to see the picture you took of us. I could hear the shutter click."

"Just check my Twitter," I reply casually.

Caitlin stares at me with wide eyes. "You... tweeted it..." she says slowly.

"Yeah..." I say back. "It's not unattractive, it's actually kinda cute! Plus," I lean in close to whisper to her, "Niall's in it!"