My Older Brother's Rule Don't Fall In Love....

This is a thank you to all of my fans.

and to those who read my story, I thank you too.

Since I got a comment that helped encourage me, I am gonna put up another chapter.

This chapter is deicated to Stripersbunny.

Chapter 5(Is this right?)

Part 2

It didn't take me long to process what he already thought. For some strange reason i wanted to cry, and cry as if my tears ould take the pain away. But what kind of pain?

 I pulled myself away from Jaxz, he tried to pull me back but he reluctantly stopped himself that made me confused. Why would he-... Snapping out of my thoughts, I ran to Gabreal who was half-way down the hallway. Out of breath I stopped to take a breather "Gabreal stop!!", and surprisingly he did. Once I regained my breath I spoke again "It wasn't what you think it was", those words had him spin around. And run to me fast, by the look on his face i had the sudden urge to cower away. Strangely enough, I didn't.

I stood tall and still, I ignored my pounding heart. Gabreal leaned down to my level "Really? Kreasel! that back there was nothing!!", I was at a loss for words.

"Exactly your silence tells me the truth!! The truth that it was something back there!!", his words hurt me so bad. I just couldn't figure out why.

Out of mid-nowhere I got aggravated and really frustrated that I scream these words "I Don't Love Him!!!".     "That is a lie!!! Because why did I see you kissing him!!! You love him. And if you didn't you wouldn't have kissed him back!!"     "You think that I love him, but I don't!!!"   "So he made you kiss him right?"   "He did!!". "Yeah. Like I'll believe that lie again", he paused "If that were true then tell me, how he made you kiss him", he said sarcastically. Being like this I didn't have enough time to think. Before I said these words....

" Because he has powers!!!!!", once the words were out. I regretted them. What did I just do?

Not have anything to say, I tried to leave-he pulled me back to him."Forget what I said", I cried. And then he grabbed onto my chin before he made me look at him "You act like he is the only one like that", before I could speak he spoke again "The reason why I am saying this, is because I am like him as well", I stopped breathing. What.......

Is this right?

(Okay. Tell me if I am moving too fast, or if it doesn't make any sense. So I can clear it up for you. Hopefully.

Moving on. What do you think about Gabreal's news? And do you believe him? )

~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for an grammar/mistakes///////

/.Coolcatsz422/.