My Older Brother's Rule...............

My older brother's rule don't fall in love.....

It was all strange but there wasn't a battle. Well not like my dream.

*Dream*

Running like there is no tomorrow, I wish that my life could have been different but that just wouldn't cut it I'm Krysteala 16 years old. Hopping over the gates fence, not bothering to look back my older brother Andrew isn't happy with me. Fire erupted from the ground making me run faster..Why does life have to be so complicated?

Quickly turning left I ran into an alley, so dark it is calming down my breathing someone grabbed onto me. Fighting with this stranger, trying to get away but failed making him laugh "You can't escape me this time Kryseala", rolling my eyes. "Leave me alone already". "Nope", he chuckled. "Kryseal!!", Alter said yelling my name", about to scream back I couldn't. Falling deep........deep into this..........He pulled me closer to him as we kissed....Great just my luck he fell for me. What happened to the friend code book!! My life is complicated!

*End of Dream*

And I was extremely glad that it didn't come to that, but even though I ended up with Gabreal. And sometimes it is wierd that my older brother looks at me differently now.

But there is other times, when I wonder why.

Why that this had ever happened to us.

Then again we aren't regular teens. We are the foresaken ones.

Gabreal pulled me into a deep passionate kiss "You two stop it!!", Jaxz whinned making me pull away from Gabreal. I had a satisfied smile on my face "Whya re you jealous, he rolled his eyes at my comment.

"No. I just get tired of seeing you two love birds".

I giggled while Gabreal chuckled "You two do remember that there are other guests in the room", Alter pointed out making me blush.

Like I was saying we are the Foresaken ones. Who were given a curse without are conscent. Nope, none. But now we know what to do.

And that is for us to....

"Make sure that you don't fall in love with your new best friend".

-Sorry for any grammar/mistakes-

Sorry I know that-that may be a crappy ending. But I wanted to end this story already.

I thank all of you for reading this, and voting/commenting.

/Coolcatsz422/

🎉 You've finished reading My older brothers rule Don't Fall In Love (especially with your new best friend!!!) just my luck 🎉