My older brother's rule Don't Fall In Love

My older brother's rule Don't Fall In Love (especailly not with your new best friend!!!!!) just my lucK!!!!

Here is the second chapter hope you like..... :)

Okay soory but I am changing the names

Ashe is now Jaxz

Andrew is now Alter

Kittie is Krysteala

Charly is now Gabreal

okay that is it and I am changing up this story a bit....

School was boring as usual, but that ugly feeling in my gut didn't seem to go away. It kept haunting me throughout ever second-minute-hour. It wasn't bareable eventually lunch rolled around making me feel a little at ease when I sat next to Ron at lunch. "Hey Kitkat how was your day so far?", I shook my head "It wasn't good nor was it great", I replied without thinking. He sighed "Sorry to say this but you are a mess". "I know and that sucks!!" "You should talk to Jaxz", he suggested, getting a death glare from me. "Or not". With that said I let my eyes wonder around the cafeteria, no one will know of why I....of what the reason is behind me no longer speaking to my now ex-best friend Jaxz. The one that I did love until I found out the.....gulp..truth.

Another Flashback

Another night for me to go see Jaxz, the night wasn't cold or warm it felt terribly good-great than any other night, I spun around in a circle enjoying this peace? Suddenly I stooped smiling. eerything wanted to fall apart, no, no!!!! I quickly ran to his house this can't be happening!!! without another second to pass. It happened right in front of me. He-he, tears fell down my cheeks making everything else seem so real.....I couldn't breathe, when he looked up and met my gaze he looked horrified. "Krysteala!!", he yelled, in fear. "Get her!!!", the=at man who screwed-up my entire life yelled. That is when I had to escape him the one that I did love. Jaxz was now like him. I didn't want to comprehend what that meant because no good will come from this. Stevem he showed me the things that no one should....

End of Flashback

"Hello Kitkat!!!", Ron snapped his fingers bringing me back to reality. I looked around us to see that no one is leaving-seeing Jaxz's eyes made me wanna leave "See you later Ron", I instantly left. My heart hammering fast against my chest, black wavy hair now id=s hitting me against my face as I ran with the wind. Why did I leave? someone may think well. If I didn't others lives will be at stake. Yes!!! I said lives!!! I finally got to my locker, fidgiting with my lock to see Jaxz giving me a menacing look. His dirty blonde hair turned a gorgeous burnt red, eyes that were light blue soon became an aqua color that will make you fall to your feet with one stare. No not me. The person well teenage girl that will never be normal. I can see the real them his silky dark gray button-up t-shirt along with his dark bluejeans. Transformed into a black suite, a black trench coat along wth it, he is now pale. Nobody should know of his real form, the real him. I feel in love with him because he used his inhumanly gift on me. Long ago. "Stay away from me Jaxz", I cried while still trying to get my locker open. He tilted his head to the side "Sorry, hun but you know too much". "Don't calm me that!!", he chuckled, darkly. "Still stubborn that'll all change when you come with us", I shivered from his words. "That's not possible", I stated, quietly. "So you say but it is", once I noticed that I couldn't get my locker open. I left it not having a choice Jaxz got angry, I quickly dodged his attack. My eyes went wide when he almost hit me "You trying to kill me". "No....but it will make you to never want to be away from me". I knew what that meant, I can't think to explain it now. Don't Fall In Love Alter says. Well he is right-if you want to die in this world you won't.

My world that is. Before I realized it I was already outside and Alter got distracted by the school's bell and the high school stundents to get me. He smiled at me evilly "I will see you soon", he mouthed to me. Anger became apart of me "You can try", he disappeared. Leaving that part of me that I never wanted was coming at. No!! Stop!!!! I held onto my head so the massive headache would vanish, hopefully. My body soon hit someone else's before i could fall onto the hard concrete floor-I was caught by someone? Who? no one is out here. Looking up my amber eyes met deep blue-gray eyes that belonged to a 17 year old that is so good looking if I may admitt. Not a single part of me said any emotion. All I felt was nothing for the first time. Which is wierd? I think? He stood me up "Hey I am Gabreal", nodding my head. "My name is so confusing so you can call me Kreasal", he smiled. "What a lovely name", without warning he kissed me!!!! Oh no!!! leave run...no stay...like?

Gabreal didn't ask for entrance like any other guy would-he forcefully kissed me, it felt intense. Wrong and right? I kissed him back in response our lips moving in sync.

THIS MEANS BAD THINGS TO COME!!!

Hope you liked well I gotta go uncle is back so bye!!

:0