My Older Brother's Rule Don't Fall In Love...

Okay here is another chapter.

Thanks for the vote! It made me happy.

Chapter 5 (Is this right?)

Part 1

I copied down the notes that the math teacher was writing down. I couldn't help but to wonder what Gabreal is doing right now at this exact moment. Yes it has been about a month since we became good friends. Sadly he keeps saying best friends, I wasn't surprised when he got himself a pretty girlfriend. Deep in my thoughts I didn't realize that the bell for lunch already rang "Krysteala are you going to lunch", my math teacher asked me. Very quickly I nodded my head."Yes I am", I quickly gathered my stuff, before I got out of my seat and walked away.

As I was walking the hallways I saw Gabreal flirting with his girlfriend Tiff, they seem very happy. So I won't bother them. Nope, I won't.

Being quiet I made my way to my locker, and then I put in my combination while I was doing that. Someone's arms wrapped themselves around me, well my waist to be exact, and they had to be muscular too. I smiled already knowing who it is. But when I turned around. I froze.

No freaking way!! "Stevem?", he chuckled. "Of course it is me Krysteala", he said while running his hand up and down my spine. It didn't take very long for me to feel that burn-the one that he used to reel me in long ago.

He laughed "I can see that you still haven't changed much", I gulped. "Why would you say, or even think that?", he spun me around so I could face him. "Because it is true".

His eyes stayed locked on my mine, before I could fight back, I was already swaying on my feet.

"Stop....it...", I managed to say while being at a loss for words. My weakness made him smile "Now why would I do that?". And then I was slammed against my locker, I couldn't feel the pain or even my body. "What are you doing to me?!!", I cried out. That made his smile grow bigger "Hmmm...will you ever find out Krysteala?"

By his choice of words I knew what he was doing, how?  I couldn't tell you. Or even myslef for the matter of fact.I tried to move my right hand, but he caught me trying to make a move so he stopped me. Without having to touch me "I taught you everything that I know. And still you know way much more than I do. But the question is how?", I gasped for air. "How in the hell would I know!!!"

"It is a gift that you cannot deny", he paused "a gift that can only be a curse to you".

"More like given to me!!", he shook his head. "No Krysteala, it was awaken in you", Stevem looked down at my palm. "Do you know that we are like this.....:", he trailed off ".....the only ones", he mumbled. Every second that passed I felt helpless.

Helpless....

In an instant I saw my face light up in a crazy goldish-bronze color, Stevem smiled in triumphant. "Who else is here, and like us in a way?"

I tried to respond, but I couldn't. Why?

Gabreal's (P.O.V.)

Tiff and I flirted on and off, I looked around to still see Kreaseal's table empty, why? Where is she? I felt an irritating itch craw up my left arm, before it went up to my shoulder, then my back. After that it spread all over my body. This is strange. This has never happened to me before. Why now?

For some reason I looked at the end of the lunch table(the one he is sitting at) to see Jaxz giving me a strange look. A look that seems as if he wanted that he could kill me.

Even though I am use to his ugly stare, I can't help but to believe that something isn't right.

In case you are wondering, yeah I know that he is her ex-best friend. Why? I haven't gotten a clue. But knowing that she loved him makes me angry. Yes I know that I shouldn't be beacuse i have an amazing girlfriend, but I can't help myeslf. And beleive me when I say this, I Love girls who are different, and Kreasel seems out there.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!", I literaly fell off of my chair. When I heard a melodic cry call out to me.

"Kreasel", I gasped making Jaxz look at me confused. Without another word or stare, I was already out of the cafeteria. And running to a place that is hidden somehwere in this school.

Krysteala's (P.O.V.)

I yanked my palm away from Stevem, he gave me an irritated look "Look you brat!! you can't run forever!!", I shook my head. "Watch me!!", and like that I ran across the school's hidden gym. Yep, it had to be hidden right. That is so typical!!

Stevem ended-up in front of me in a matter of seconds, his invisible golden wings-well visible to me, yanked me towards him. I cried out in pain when his wings sharp thorns pressed into my skin, everything on my body glowed.

Stevem made the lights turn off "My are you beautiful in the dark",I ignored his comment. "Let me go!!!!", and then I heard my taunting scream resurface.

...Everything was dark, pitched black it is out here. I can't see a thing. My vision is blurry, eyes hurt like hell. And then the untold secrets unfolded in front of me....

As quick as it came, it stopped. What? I open my eyes to see Stevem across the gym, knocked out. How? Most importantly who did this?

Once I saw his burnt red hair I freaked out "Jaxz!!!", he gently pulled me towards him. "No", I cried. I felt my visible tears roll down my cheels "Shhhh...", very softly but fast.

He pressed his lips to mine, I tried to get free. But he was too strong, and my heart felt whole again. I loved the taste of him, the one that used to make me feel safe, and secure. What is strange is that a part of me is telling me to let go.

Why?

"You betrayed me Jaxz!!", Stevem yelled, outraged. Jaxz broke our never meant to be kiss "I didn't betray you Stevem. I was just taking back my girl", he said, while never taking his eyes off of me.

"Argh!! Fine!!", and just like that Stevem was gone.

The lights turned back on, only the two of us were in here.

Feeling somebody's stare on me-I looked at the gym's doors to see none other than Gabreal.

(Man. I wonder how he feels?

Or did he see the kiss?

I bet that you thoought Gabreal was gonna come to her rescue. Sorry but he couldn't. Later you'll know why.

Sorry it took me long to write. I had my exams..so...Well, moving on. Tell me what you think about this chapter.) 

~Sorry if there is any grammar/mistakes~

/Coolcatsz422/