My older brothers rule Don't Fall In Love (especially with your new best friend!!) just my luck

My older brothers rule Don't Fall In Love (especially with your new best friend!!!) just my luck

Thanks for the comment and vote so anyways sorry for the long wait. Here is........

Chapter 1

Sitting on the kitchen table trying to concentrate on this english paper, that makes no sense! I mean what does life have to do with this! A loud bang! knocked me out of my concentration "I hate this!!", Andrew yelled throwing off his baseball cap. Studying him for the first time in a while "Can't take what? big brother", calmness in my voice. "Cassandra!! argh!!", he slammed his backpack onto the kitchen counter. Staying quiet "Look at me Kits", I tore my gaze away from my paper. "Listen to me just this once alright!. I never ever want you to Fall In Love! do you here me. It hurts and it sucks and she's stupid!! NEVER again". My eyes went wide at his crazy temper about Cassandra fighting with him again "Never", I could barely say. He came closer to me "Never Kits!" Nodding my head as I gulped that's when it settled in, the nightmare of a lifetime.

..............Flashblack.........

Darkness, the cold uncomfortable pain had came back to me as that night replayed itself. Taking a nightly walk, stopping when I felt someone's presence near by "Hey there", a male voice said as his figure emerged from the shadows. Taking a step back, my body shook violently "What do you want?", an evil smile spread across his face. "Isn't it obvious.....", he trailed off then he came closer to me "You'd be great". Sinister his voice sounded before I could react what was happening........"Ahhhh!!".

......End Of Flashback............

Why would I love, if I can't trust anyone after that night, shivering from that horrible memory. Looking at my right hand turning it over to see my palm with an unbearable scar. Blocking out those unwanted thoughts. "Kittie", snapping out of my horrible memory. "Yeah?" "Hurry up we'll be late for school", sighing I hopped off of the kitchen table. Throwing my stuff into my backpack, I'll have to finish that paper later. A car honked outside making me hurry my pace, already outside "Hey Kit", turning to look at Andrew. "Yeah?" "Aren't you coming with me", hesitating for a moment until I see Ashe walk over to Andrew's 57 bel air. Shaking my head "No", I hopped into the camero. "You need to stop this Kit", he yelled to me. "Maybe someday", I replied before Ron stepped on it. The camero's speed kept increasing within the minute. Can't I believe that he wants me to, actually talk to and forgive him. What an idiot of a now EX-bestfriend he is!! The scar on my palm burned alittle, ignoring it as I fell into my thoughts once again. Remembering those words he told me, drunk or not "Kitty just leave", my tears kept following from the pain that I just endured. He laughed darkly "Go away you cry baby, I don't even know why we are even friends", those words stung and hurt. My heart used to ache, why did I have to be in love with him? a long time ago. Argh! these thoughts need to stop!!

"Hey kitkat", Ron laughed which meant for me to get to class. Getting out of his camero, sighing in frustration, what will this day hold for me? something tells me that it's bad, pushing aside my gut feeling. I made my way to class.

Hoped you might like so please vote/comment if you like it. The second chapter gets more interesting I promise.