The mop guy's lips curled into a sexy smile, "Nice day for a run." He said, and his golden eyes sparkled like the stars in the night sky.

Stop this! She thought anxiously, you are engaged and about to be married to a man who is worthy of you! This man is a mop man for crying out loud! She tried to convince herself, but her mind remembered the wet dream and she started to tremble.

Hawk noticed the effect he had on her, his plan was working he thought with satisfaction, visiting her in her dreams last night, was a smart move. Heck, he had lost control and almost made love to her, but she had awakened before he was able to. Mayhap tonight he could invade her dreams again. He needed her desperately and was having a hard time controlling his needs.

"Yes it's a beautiful morning, you are the man with the mop from work right? What are you doing in this part of the town?" She asked, to her horror. The words just fell from her lips. She hoped she didn't offend him by insinuating that only upper class people live around this neighborhood.

"I live down the street." He told her, without a hint of sarcasm.

God he was beautiful! She thought, as her eyes traveled down his hard muscled body.

"I take it you live around here too?" The mop guy said, breaking the silence.

"Yes, I do." She answered and started to jog again, not sure if she liked the idea of him jogging next to her.

"Do you jog daily?" He asked, keeping pace with her.

"Whenever I get the chance." She responded, and raced ahead, wanting to get away from him.

This is going to be much harder than I first thought, Hawk muttered to himself as he picked up speed and caught up to her. "Want to go for a quick cup of coffee with me." He asked, flashing her a smile and showing off his even white teeth. His heart did a double take when she stopped running and her sea green eyes looked into his.

"I don't have time to waste for a cup of coffee with a stranger! Now if you would please excuse me, I must be heading back home!" She told him, and tried to get away from him.

Hawk was quick and stepped in front of her again, "My name is Brad." He told her, throwing her a lazy smile.

Victoria smiled back at him, he just doesn't give up, she thought, as her eyes fell on his sculpted full lips, and wondered what it would feel like if his lips were down there on her. Suddenly realizing where her thoughts were headed, she marched away from him, trying to hide her flushed face that had probably turned fifty shades of red by now.

Hawk felt the heat emanating from her body and knew that she struggled with herself, tonight he will have her in her dreams, or he will go crazy! "Can I at least know your name?" He asked, following after her, wanting to pull her in his possessive arms and hold her tight.

"Victoria," she threw over her shoulders, "but it doesn't really matter, because I'm engaged to be married soon and we can never have that cup of coffee." And with those words she raced away from him and headed to the safety of her apartment.

Hawk watched her disappear through the crowds of people that were hanging out in the park, and sighed, he couldn't go to her in his invisible form because he wasn't sure if she was still capable of seeing him, like before. He had to wait until she was asleep to invade her dreams.

Victoria ran as fast as her feet could take her away from that man. She was out of breath by the time she reached the building where she resided, and she leaned against the brick wall for support until she caught her breath. Brad had torn down her protected veil she had wrapped around her to protect herself from reality. She now confirmed to herself that she was not in love with Antonio. For if she was, she would never feel for another man what she was feeling for the mop guy, Brad. If she was honest with herself, she would be able to admit that she wanted him to fauck her brains out, but by admitting that to herself, she would have to break off the engagement and stop the wedding plans!