The Love Child

Kalan's huge form lay unconscious on the bed. Prilla had put a double spell on him and he was unable to free himself from it. The ex-fairy Queen watched him carefully from where she stood. Rubbing her belly, a slow smile curved her lips. The child within was growing rapidly, and it was only a matter of time before it was due to arrive. Soon her son will conquer the fairy realm and take his place as the next King in line to rule both the Seelie's and the Unseelies, and she will be right by his side, but first she must find a way to convince Hawk that he should be with her and not Nessa!

Prillas eyes roamed over the Kings hot, sexy body and she was wet again between her thighs. What would be the harm, she thought, if she rode him one more time before he woke up? Deciding to go for it, Prilla climbed on the bed next to Kalan, and placed her body over the Kings. Closing her eyes as his shaft glided into her, Prillas thoughts automatically went to Hawk. She missed his love making and a powerful need gripped her. Like a whore on fire, she rode Kalan until everything inside her burst into flames and she trembled above him. 

A few hours later, when she was fully satisfied, the queen removed herself from the bed and left the room. Soon Kalan will come out of his spell and he will be angry as hell! She needed to finish him off and work on her next plan to bring Hawk into the mirrors. Kalan has been a thorn in her arse from day one, it would be a pleasure to kill him and be rid herself of him once and for all! She thought, as she walked into her chambers and pulled out the magic sword that carried poison on it. She will stick this into Kalan's heart and end his life, and then she and Hawk can be together. 

***********

"Hawk?" Nessa said, but her husband wasn't paying attention. "Hawk!" She called out again, and still no answer. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Husband, do you intend to ignore me forever? I feel lonely and will start to look elsewhere for a man's attention if you keep this up!" She teased.

Hawks strong and powerful hands pulled his wife on his lap and he looked down at her with love hazed eyes, "The other man won't live long enough to take another breath, I shall slay him!" He told her in a hoarse voice before his lips kissed hers.

Nessa pulled away from him, "Why do you even care? The last few weeks you have abandoned me, even though I have yearned and begged for your attentions!" She complained, and tried to remove herself from his lap.

The Fay tightened his grip on her and his golden eyes hazed with love for his wife. "you think I don't care about you?" He asked in a deep husky tone of voice, as his hand cupped one of her round and firm breast. 

Nessa closed her eyes and allowed the tingling sensation to course through her body. She loved the feel of his hands on her. 

"You want another man to do this to you?" He asked, as his hand glided down her cleavage until his thumb found and rubbed over her nipple. Both her nipple's perked with anticipation, and Nessa nearly drowned with want, as her husband's thumb continued to stroke them softly. 

"Hawk please," she begged in a husky tone of voice. 

"Please what Nessa?" Hawk asked her, as his right hand went underneath her gown and glided up her thighs. 

"Don't....stop....I..." 

"You what Nessa, what do you want?" 

"This... I want this....don't stop!" She begged, and gasped as two of Hawks fingers glided into her sweet domain. 

 A whirl of sensations claimed Nessa, as everything inside her ignited and flames of fire exploded throughout her entire body. A deep sound in Hawks throat rumbled and his shaft throbbed wildly, as he watched his wife tremble in his arms when everything inside her exploded into sweet ecstasy.